Ted Bundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Has anyone else seen this film, I was quite gutted at how poor it was.

It seemed to me like 1.5 hours of seeing him do nutty stuff but with no real story line. I must admit I did laugh at some of his theaving at the start though, he just drove up to places and robbed stuff!

BackFire349
Yeah, I own it actually. I got it for free on vhs cuz my store was going to throw it out, so i just took it. It's not as bad as some of the other killer movies that are out there.

Striel
I haven't seen it. Are you talking about a made for TV type movie or was there a different one done?

Espantada20
If it's that lame TV version with Mark Harmon in it,yeah,that's the stupidest movie about a serial killer I've ever seen

xblanex
Gacy was a bad movie as well.

BackFire349
Gacy is horrid.

xblanex
it was really GAYcy

Stuart Larkins
LOL

mechmoggy
My mucka has Ed Gein (or however the hell its spelt) on DVD, he says thats pretty much another made for tv horror flop. Gonna borrow it still though.

BackFire349
Yeah that one's bad. If you want a really good serial killer movie, go rent Henry - Portrait of a Serial killer. All the new ones are pretty crappy.

Another good one is Man Bites Dog, also Peeping tom is good.

grymlock
i saw Ted Bundy, one thing for sure it's crap... i have to surf the net to understand the whole picture about the movie to much missing part in the movie... crap!! i hate it!!

cheers mate!!

xblanex
Ya i also suggest henry that was a really good movie.

blakangel
Yeah thats allI thought it was... just Ted going around and doing mad things...

a story for those who like to watch people suffer more than a actual story line...they also had a thing with him and his obssesion of submission and stuff... roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
The freak kept dead bodies, or even just parts of dead bodies, around to play with. I found that very disturbing. eek!

BackFire349
Yeah, truth if often scarier then fiction.

mechmoggy
Seeing you naked would be a true horror. eek!

BackFire349
Yes, especially because of my huge wang.

DeNiro
i think it is sick that they would make a movie about ted bundy and gacy and shit i mean dont people have ne respect for the families of the victims

BackFire349
I don't see how it's anymore disrespectful then war movies that are made. War movie's generally glorify the events of war, trivializing them. These movies did not.

mechmoggy
Agreed.

I don't think they glorified Bundy in the film, he was quite obviously a fruit-cake who fried in the end.

badkittykitty
you guys are talking about the series of killer mini pics,right? I watch the dalmer one..what it did show was great,and if you know the story then its super creey...it was only a chunk of the story,basically where he wanted to make a zombie sex slave and thats it no ending no reak story..so in that sense it sucked

mechmoggy
Never seen that one, but the Bundy one showed him get the chair. A fitting end to a monster such as he was.

Striel
Ted Bundy, the 2002 movie, is coming on the True Story channel (you get this is you pay for the STARZ movie channels) tonight at 9:45. I think I may watch it, I hope it's not a waste of time.

loserib
i liked the part at the end when the gaurds get him with the cotten he hell of deserved that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.