No Korri!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clavis9495
well found this pic and it looks like he's going to die sad pur-lease someone tell me this aint true..

JediHDM
to tell the truth, we have no idea what happens here...

clavis9495
but don't tell me he's going to die pur-lease don't tell me that's happening!!!

masterofmatrix
ok i wont tell you

clavis9495
OW OK WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Crash_Overload
Dead dead dead.

No one can survive a 100 pound sentinal going right through you. you even see he is being well, killed.

dave123
neo doesn't die from that, too lame, plus it looks like he is embracing it

i'm not saying neo WONT die, but just he wont die like that, and THEY AIN'T GONNA SHOW THE ONE DYING IN A DAMN TRAILER, ARE THEY??

clavis9495
ow no!!!!

Dryden
I even sensed crashes sarcasm me thinks...hehe

dave123
i didnt big grin

burlyman
i thought this thread would be about the lack of Korri (if there is such a thing) laughing

i think this thread debates what is happening in this pic:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t12872.html
so have a liitle read through happy

xemir
it looks like it just flys right threw him with out hurting him.

AliasNeo15
from wut ive heard (which may not matter but food for thought) this is wut happens when he gets plugged in from the computer. After he plugs in, he ends up there, and he finally connects himself as a machine.

obhaive
if in some of the trailers they player the footage mirrored, does that not make you think that they are capable of playing the footage in reverse? And what is to stop the WB from filming pointless scenes that are not in the movie and including them in the trailers??? Kind of throws the masses off the right scent doesnt it?

Dryden
obhaive,"And what is to stop the WB from filming pointless scenes that are not in the movie and including them in the trailers??? "

-only thousands and thousands of dollars, and WB could really care less...

but yeah the trailers dont prove or disprove anything at this point...well all have to wait and actully see the movie.

Korri
sad

clavis9495
I know korri it's alright *taps Korri's shoulder* *crying*

Dryden
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/domo_fap.gif

clavis9495
huh what's that gotta do with it?

matrixgurl4
lol

matrixgurl4
He better not die!!!!!!

Korri
my Mr Anderson sad *sobs*

JediHDM
*hugs* there there Korri, im sure it will be fine...come on, have a cookie

Korri
cookie? eek! oh i fell out with the cookie

*hugs anyway*

clavis9495
aawww Korri you really deserve Keanu Reeves.. I can't believe I actually said that( I love him too) but I'd be glad to lose from such a girl like you in the race...

Korri
awwwww *hugs clavis*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.