the last unicorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
has anyone seen the film "the last unicorn" it is an old carton movie that is coming out to proper film in december 2004

ahaetrkarykl
i love this movie. it so good. it scared me when i was little but its an awesome movie.

when you say it is coming out on proper film in 2004 do you mean they are remaking it?

aniron
They are turning it from a cartoon to a film with actual actors, Christiphor Lee (Saruman - lord of the rings) who is the voice of King haggard will be playing him. And the woman whi did the voice of the unicorn in the cartoon (Mia farrow) is going to play Molly grue.

It scared me when I was little too, but that was what I liked about it.

ahaetrkarykl
are they going to have the horse talk or how is that going to work. that would be so funny. or is it going to be like the remake of 101 dalmations and only the people talk

aniron
the unicorn is computerized I think

Varda
wow, freaky cool. I used to get that EVERYTIME I went to the library when I was little. How interesting it will be to see it with real people. Should be interesting to see how the Red Bull looks, too. happy

nazgulinthedark
cool! i really liked that movie when i was little!

aniron
go to www.thelastunicorn.net for more information, you can see sketches and designs of what everything will look like and named cast.

aniron
OMG NEWS JUST IN: Angela Lansbury is going to be playing the part of Mommy Fortuna in the 2004 film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.