Labrynth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Has anyone seen the film "Labrynth" I think that Davis Bowie is a fantastic actor when it comes to playing the villan lol, I love sir ditamus

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, I love Labrynth! big grin It is sort of a more creepy fantasy and "fairy tale", ya know. But, it still has a lot of humor in it! I love that movie! smile

slinger
Oh yeah I saw that on Disney like, four years ago and I loved it. Great Movie.

Cowboyography
good a liitle to much singing, the Fraggle rock looking characters are really cool though!

julibug
wow - i haven't even thought about that movie in years. i love it, though!!

aniron
sir ditamus rocks!!!

LindsIsTightK
I love this movie. I grew up watching it as a child all the time. I really need to buy this one on DVD, but I haven't seen it available in quite a long time.

BackFire349
Awesome movie, although NeverEnding Story is better.

diegocala
Eternal Bog of Stench!!

Gstu
I grew up watching The Labrynth, I adore this movie so much! I got it on DVD a few months ago and I watch it alot.

You remind of the babe...
What babe...
The babe of the power..
What power....
The power of voodoo...
Who do...
You do...
Do what...
Remind me of the babe!!!

I love that part.

aniron
whats your fave quote? I love:

"turn back Sarah, turn back before its too late" and

"Ambrosias come here oh you're embarressing me!" lol

julibug
oh yeah! great fantasy movies from my childhood!!

aniron
um hello, startanother thread if u wanna talk about that. lol

Pirates_lass
i love this movie!!!!!!! i think david is hot in it!!9and alot of time out of the movie) i have the soundtrack to. "you say that quite often i wonder what your basin of comparison is"

saucybird007
This is the best fantasy film i have ever seen!! smile
(Never ending story rocks too! rock )

David puts on a great performance!
Hoggle and Sir Didymus are sooo cute!! stick out tongue

"Hoggle! Now's not the time to be playing shadow puppets!"

Happy Dance excellent film!!

LilyGinnyBlack
Truly excellent flim! I grew up watching it as a kid too! My dad and mom always use to rent it when I was a little kid, same with Never Ending Story! Anyway, that's my favorite quote out of the movie too! big grin

saucybird007
Same with me. I have watched it sooo many times!! I now have it on DVD and im always listening to the sound track.
Truely one of the best films ever made!!

aniron
I want the soundtrack but cant find it, Ill keep searching htough!

saucybird007
I got mine from HMV.
You can get it on Amazon.com
Heres the link if you want to have a look...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002U9L/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/026-2909298-0807622

aniron
what bit is the shadow puppet bit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.