Final Destination 3 !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007

BackFire349
I've also heard a roller coaster would be the setting for the initial disaster.

pablo007
That would be cool because everytime I get in a roller coaster I think about the dangers that could happen, more than I do in an airplane or a car.

Striel
I wouldn't mind seeing another Final Destination. I think the idea for both 1 and 2 were pretty good. Although the main character in the second one was annoying and should have died. I think a rollar coaster accident for the third one could be very cool.

slayer
yyeah Fd2 is 1 of thre best movies i've ever seen. I own it and in the 1st 2 days i'd watched it 7 times lol!

Evil Dead
I like Final Destination.........Final Destination 2 is alright, pleas not a third.

They completely contradicted the story line of part 2......I guess they were hoping that nobody remembered the first movie. In the second movie we find out that the only way to break the cycle or "ripple in death's design" is for one of those people who were supposed to die in the initial accident to die and be brought back to life. "the only way to beat death is through new life"................yet Alex died after the first movie but before the second. Did they not remember that Alex died and was brought back to life in the first movie? He was electricuted when he grabbed the hot powerline that was flapping around........they checked his breath and heartbeat, he was dead. The paramedics brought him back to life. Wasn't that the exact same god damned thing that happened to the girl in Final Destination 2 (except she drowned). By all rights.........death's cycle should have been broken by Alex recieving "new life" and all three of the original survivors who went to Paris at the end of the movie should have lived......but they didn't. All three of them died.

By god if they do make a Final Destination 3 they should atleast explain a bit about Tony Todd's character and how he knows so damn much.

Stuart Larkins
I thought he only got electrocuted in the alternate ending, so he didn't die in that one, he used like his shoes or something to grabit, didn't he...oh wait, I may be wrong.

Evil Dead
you are wrong.

In the alternate ending.......Alex died but they had a baby........

BABOON
the first FD is pretty good...very good death scenes...number two however sucked severely....the only cool part was the highway crash... smokin'

slayer
I loved both the reason why when Alex died in the last 1 and it didn't stop death was because he didn't see it so it wasn't supposed 2 happen then.

Evil Dead
you are smoking crack......

according to the Final Destination 2 mythology............once any one of the people who cheated death (were supposed to have died but forsaw it and prevented it) die and are brought back to life......death is cheated and is no longer looking for these people, the cycle has been broken.

Alex died...and was brought back to life in FD1. Death was cheated for good because his "new life" broke the cycle........but death still kept stalking all 3 of the survivors. And all three of them were killed..........

Final Destination 2's plot directly contradicts the first movie...........it was poorly thought out......bottom line. It was nothing more than a cheaper version of the first movie with an automobile pile up instead of an airplane crash. It actually managed to cheapen the first movie.........most sequels don't achieve that but this one did.

BackFire349
final destination movies aren't movies you watch for a plot. You watch them to see how nutty and over the top the deaths are.

Stuart Larkins
yeah I like to see how people din a movie, doesn't make us monsters, makes us curious. I think they are well ploted out the deaths, I mean I thought he would choke in the chair, but then, boom birds

blakangel
I dont mind final destination....

when I say I dont mind it, I mean I can tolerate it...

when I say I can tolerate it; I mean I would rather stick lemon juice coated needles inmy eyes whilst being layed on a bed of nettles than watching any of the two movies again!

Oh please God, dont punish me with a third!

Im sorry;but I found them predictable, cheesy and both 1 and 2 were so similar to me it was unbelievable.

blakangel
How many more ways doyou think they can kill a person....oooh...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

xblanex
pablo, how do you find out all this info?

pablo007
If I told you...

pablo007
... I'd have to kill you

xblanex
lol

LeAtHerRFace
FD2 was very cool.. I have it on dvd and it really kix butt. I wouldnt mind to see a third movie of Final Destination.. but I would have a feeling about something everytime I go into a Roller Coaster "oooo" *chill* lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.