hellfire club tessa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kohl
hoping it works this time.

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

Paola
isn't she Sage???
don't you have a Sage thread???........ Oh well.....here's my contribution

Paola
another.............

Paola
last one..... wink

koudelka
yes she is sage but i wanted pics of "tessa" sage is after she is "branded" and leaves the hellfire club

Paola
OK!! wink

Sheenaiv4
Here is one from X-treme

Sheenaiv4
Another from X-treme

Mystique
who is this?

koudelka
Tessa Aka sage here real name has yet to be revealed. computer min,telepathy, high altitude psionic blocker, the ability to ctivte latent powers

Paola
ooooooooooh I remember her activating Lifeguard's brother's powers..... what's his name??? Slipstream???

Mystique
oh

kohl
---

kohl

kohl
--

metalruskie07
I have a question if she was supposedly working for xavier all along then why in X-force did she help Shaw take over the team and force them to kill Cable? Im confused about all of this.

Maelstrom
What i like best about the original tessa was that she was completely unpreturbd. Standing infront of a bullet was not something worth considering. *If you ever read the novel, stranger in a strange land, the lead character has a female that is very level like tessa. it is impossible to get bad information out of her. There is no deductive reasoning to them, e.g. it is light out, is the sun up? She would not ask you to find out by doing this, she would put herself out there and find out.
Tessa also excelled at loyalty. If it were up to her to betray sabastion to save the world, i wouldn't want to be living here.
Cool topic. X-men v.s. Nimrod rocked, tessa on the field

gisugil
Hey guys! laughing

gisugil
Is anybody here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.