I got alot more respect for Raz now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
my lil site is taking days to set up manage and helping members join i cant imagine the work he deos with this site holy shit especcily with the swearing police

Fire
ofc. De.

Neo_Version 7
Who gives a ****!? Deniro'z site kicks ass

DeNiro
neo neo thanks but dont go bashin people on this board esppecilyl fire he is one of my favs here on the site so but ne way what does ofc mean

pablo007
the swearing thing is like the onw you used to have remember I said Holy shit and then Holy Nuts appeared ? KMC has the same thing except that they put *****

Storm
ofc means ofcourse

yerssot
well, I told lance this many times:
It takes TIME to grow a forum!
this place is 4 years old orso, so take it easy!

Fire
THX SWEETY

Thx De. Means a lot you're site is cool too

DeNiro
thank u and so far we got oer 30 mebers and our psot count is going up not to mention we have 24 forums and we got a forum dedicated to posting pics of girls hahaha

Fire
I missed that one

DeNiro
i just made it like five minutes ago

Dusty
Originally posted by Storm
ofc means ofcourse

DUH

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Dusty
DUH

why did you bump this up?

Nevermind
DUH

Deranged unit humper = DUH.

no expression

Dusty
Originally posted by Prabhodh
why did you bump this up?

Why? Why do you ask such a feeble-minded question. To ask a question and to answer one's question is a great gift from the lord God. If such a privilege were to be overlooked, the entire world would fall into peril and jeopardy. Not the kind with Alex Trebeck. To avenge the right to ask questions, I must answer your simple question with a very question of my own, good sir.

How many snuffalufagus herds have you witnessed?

Prabhodh
Why? Why do you ask such a feeble-minded question. To ask a question and to answer one's question is a great gift from the lord God. If such a privilege were to be overlooked, the entire world would fall into peril and jeopardy. Not the kind with Alex Trebeck. To avenge the right to ask questions, I must answer your simple question with a very question of my own, good sir.

snuffalufagus herds hmm

i witnessed a couple today.

Storm

Don' t bump old threads unless you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the conversation.

bogen
aye capt'n

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Storm
Don' t bump old threads unless you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the conversation.

Mod on mod violence!

$noopbert
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Mod on mod violence! I love it when you talk dirty.

Bloigen

How many snuffalufagus herds have you witnessed? Originally posted by Storm

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10997/Tom%2520Cruise_jpg.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.