Which is the first CD you ever had ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I think mine was the soundtrack for the Lion King

mine was the soundtrack to space jam

N.Tonks
The Backstreet Boys CD sick

wicker_man
Jamiraquia (sp) - Deeper Underground

Sparkle
LMAO, Mine woz the single Mmmbop by Hanson

HOW SAD I WOZ! lol

http://busboy.sped.ukans.edu/~601/scavenger/graphics/mmmbop.jpg

Thing_1
I think mine was Ace of Base.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif

diegocala
Is this first CD, or first piece of music owned?...Remember I am an old fart who grew up on LP's
CD was G~n~R's Appetite for Destruction
LP was Kiss Alive II
8 Track was Eagles Long Run
Cassette was Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance

Sparkle
The first cassette I ever owned was 2 Unlimited's album...

And I had an old record which was Abba,LOL

mah
I...wouldn't know.

grymlock
mine the 1st cd will be one of the ramones bookleg and cassette emm can't remember but for sure something to do with punk...

cheers mate!!

alic88
the first c.d i got was michael jackson HIStory

Laruuk
Wow.

Mine was Bon Jovi - New Jersey.

I think I just dated myself....

Thing_1
I lied!The first cd I ever had was a nirvana cd I took from my aunt which I still have.

LindsIsTightK
Bush - SixteenStone

o0tAyLoR0o
mines was a tape, and it was the jock jams 4 i think.. eek. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif

GroundedAgain
len

da band

ahaetrkarykl
mine was no doubt: trajic kingdom

movie_freak
probably Human Nature

blakangel
bought or had..... when I was about 5/6 I stole my brothers Nevermind album (Nirvana) big grin

BingaBonga
mine was a cd that my sis made that had all our fav songs because she was moving to atlanta... smile

finti
got my first cd in 1983 and it was Saga and their IN TRANSIT album, only thing is I didnt have a cd player so it was kind of in vain though. Very few had a cd player then

BOPRecruit 16
i think my first cd was the first bsb cd or grease soundtrack...

RIO
i 'll be honest..

bobby brown-don't be cruel

Lames.s.
Metallica - Ride the Lightning. I still get chills listening to some of those songs.

plenTpak52
You expect me to remember that?

Patient_Leech
I don't remember for sure. But it was either DC talk (back when I was into lame Christian rock), Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill, or Deep Blue Something (some one hit wonders, I think). None of which do I still own.

juggernaut94
My first CD that was given to me was Il Divo lol

But the first CD I ever bought was Three Days Grace's album, One X. I was like... 13.

WeRKidz09
My first CD was probably one of the "NOW" collection with various hits at the time. maybe Nsync idk...haha

Bardock42
The first CD I ever bought was "Louder Than Bombs", I bought it in Boston in 2005.

Stoic
Alice in Chains - Dirt, Pearl Jam - Ten, Seal, and Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream. Bought them all at the same time.

Aaliyah
May Michel Jackson is the first CD.

Jim Colyer
I think the most solid CDs are ABBA's "Super Trouper" and Shania Twain's "Come On Over."

red g jacks
technically the first cd i ever got only had 'that 70's show' theme song on it. a friend gave it to me for christmas when i was like 11. needless to say i was disappointed.

Ascendancy
Bought two: Metallica's And Justice for All and Antichrist Superstar by that one guy.

NealTaylor
I am not 100% sure about it buy I guess it was the Backstreet's Back by Back Street Boys.

Jim Colyer
My first CD was an ABBA CD. It must have been "Super Trouper."

The Evil Queen
Pretty sure it was Cold Chisel's 'Circus Animals'.

It was released in 1982, the year before I was born, but I am sure I received this album for my birthday in the early 90's.

Funkadelic
purple rain - prince

movie1
Alice In Chains live album

StyleTime
I genuinely can't remember my first CD. It was probably a Pop or R&B cd though. Top 40 mainstream radio type stuff.

Needless to say, my musical tastes have changed since my pre-adolescent years.

Jim Colyer
ABBA CD called "Ring Ring."

FreeNetflix
Big Tymers - I got that work

siriuswriter
The first CD I ever bought was Destiny's Child "The Writing's on the Wall." "Say My Name," "Bills, Bills, Bills," all those songs. That was 2000, so I was a 12 year old white girl in a really really red state, I don't know how I got turned on to them. I wasn't allowed to watch MTV or VH1, and my parents listened to NPR...

Cinemaholic
The 1st CD I ever had as a little one was a Barney CD.

LeonBuco666
The Eminem Show

tkitna
Help! by the Beatles

jinXed by JaNx
I'm pretty sure it was from metallica

or Ac/Dc

RanebowSmack
First music I ever bought with my own dime was Michael Jackson's Thriller album.

Boomside
Originally posted by Laruuk
Wow.

Mine was Bon Jovi - New Jersey.

I think I just dated myself....

Haha, I'm with you. Mine was Shout at the Devil! Christmas of 1991, maybe 1992. Also got Decade of Decadence that Christmas.

Fun Fact: Nikki Sixx toyed with the idea of naming Motley Crue "Christmas". IN his words, "because like, if the band name is famous, then you're like, already famous."

Oh, Nikki...

Spawningpool
Toxicity. Still my favorite cd too.

Boomside
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Toxicity. Still my favorite cd too.

Great start to finish. Their best work, in my opinion.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Boomside
Great start to finish. Their best work, in my opinion.
Yeah I loved mesmerize too but I still prefer toxicity. Happy Dance

jinXed by JaNx
did The hisTory...,back in black...,AC/DC

Gadabout
Wow...must have been back in '87 so it could have been Lisa Lisa/ Cult Jam or Guy...pretty sure it was Guy though.

Ghoulio
Thriller

Scribble
Sgt. Pepper's was the first one I owned, Who's Next was the first one I bought.

Patient_Leech
Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

I think it was the first one I owned. I bought it from a friend. And I don't even really like it anymore, heh.

BlueFnord
First Album (vinyl) - Bruce Springsteen- Born in the USA
Tape- Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil/ Santana - Abraxas (bought at the same time)
CD- Pearl jam -10 /Nirvana -Nevermind (Bought at the same time)
Digital Download - hmmmm no clue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.