Wizard of Oz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Have never seen the movie but is it true someone hangs hismelf there ?

SmokeStack
I thought there was, it sure as hell looks like it, but according to Ebert, it's a bird or something like that.

JediHDM
no, it is not a midget hanging in the backdrop, it is a crane or someother similar bird

missyvonne
in the original wizard of oz?? noooo
debj

Hannah
how hangs himself? like a scary something?

Kes
There was a rumor that of the midgets hangs himself because he got his heart broken by a chick in the movie. But its all fake. Its a bird.

surferrocker
No, it's not true. The scene in question was filmed before the munchkins' ones, so why would he have been there?

jedi_arturo
you've also got to take into consideration that not all scenes are filmed in sequence so you may not be right. i think it is true. sounds outrageous huh? Happy Dance PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!! sorry i'm weird that way

Aurora
That is a huge Urban legand. The way I heard it told was that the midget wanted the role of The Scarecrow and didn't get it. So he hung himself, jibberish if u ask me......smile

Kes
Its all BS. The actors in the scene said so themselfs.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.