Dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lick to much

nazgulinthedark
i don't like dogs - they smell funny
cats are cool!

yeah i'm not a fan of dogs either...cats are the best!

CandyKoRn
I prefer dogs to cats..

cats are vicous(most the time) and they're greedy.

LilMimister006
i have a dog and a cat smile

tptmanno1
i like my doggie
shes stupid
I have a standard poodle but we keep her on a puppy cut, no fluffy poodles in my house!!
shes funny though, she will go out her doggie door and forget how to come back in, so she sits outside her door, and barks and hits the door with her paw, but she'll come in if you yell "Ding dong" in a highpitch voice like a door bell

nazgulinthedark
cats are highly intelligent! dogs are mentaly retarded

ChinaNiki
depends on the dog

i had one that sounded like 8 different dogs when she barked. it always sounded like she was telling a story, especially if you wouldn't let her eat something from the table. We said it was her 'nobody loves me' speech cuz that's what it sounded like.

and another one could open locked doors by hitting it in the right place

badkittykitty
awhh niki they sound awesome!
I have 2 one is a german shepard that worries non-stop its sad.and a fox terrier pup thats the biggest baby ever carrys around a doll everywhere he goes its so cute!!

BackFire349
I like dogs.

Korri
hmmm dogs.....

BackFire349
indeed, she looks like a guy.

badkittykitty
at some angles she can be cute though

BackFire349
she looks like micheal jackson

Korri
I am Angel sad

ChinaNiki
"I have 2 one is a german shepard that worries non-stop its sad.and a fox terrier pup thats the biggest baby ever carrys around a doll everywhere he goes its so cute!!"

We had another one that was part terrier and he would go get his little stuffed cell phone everytime my sister started talking on the phone. It even rang so he would keep biting it to make it ring.

FallingBlue
dogs are awesome, cats are jsut friggin lazy and only take the time to do anything when they are scratching teh **** out of you

ChinaNiki
not true. ctas can be very active. my cat was very busy and so are my sister's cats.

FallingBlue
well out fo teh ...*looks at fingers* umm, 12 cats I've known not one has been active, so i was just giving it the benefit of the doubt, but I still dont like cats

Storm
she' s incredibly lazy, she snores, she steals whatever she can lay her er... mouth on (like towels, socks, ...) and she' s very good at making you feel guilty with those - not always - innocent puppy eyes... but I just love my dog smile

Korri
my grandad has a white alsatian

Agent
dogs rule......Love the creatures!!

My Cocker, Floyd -

Korri
awww cute!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.