After the Reloaded DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

AliasNeo15
Why is Bane in a Coma?
-Im guessing he can fake it and go to sleep.

Y doesnt Seraph worn Neo?
-One, he probaly felt he could take care of it himself. Two, he wanted everyone to see the BurleyBrawl, LOL.

The Twins arnt dead?
-Well, they flew straight in the air and when they hit the ground, they may have died. Who knows. Lots of plot holes.

Versions of the Matrix.
-Wut is up with this 3.1, 3.2, 3.6, etc. Maybe u can say there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, which is now.

bjn74
Hit the ground? They dont have to hit the ground if they dont want to. They could stop themselves or even go underneath the asphalt. Their alive. I dont think banes in a coma.Maybe just knocked out. From jumping from the ship(they found him on the ground like that) or whatever..Dont think hes faking. He could jump up and kill neo right now. He probably didnt warn him because he(seraph) and the oracle know he has to fight smith to finish this. why give him warning?Let him figure it out.

Dryden
bane's in a coma becuase he's posessed with Smith...he's not coherent me thinks.

Sifer
In reply to Seraph warning Neo: He doesn't need to, the Oracle does it for him. Take a close look where she taps him before she leaves and says "Good Luck Kiddo".

Sifer
Oh, I would say it is an older version - probably thousands of years ago. Version 3.whatever takes at least a 100 years per version from the knowledge we know. So I don't even wanna take a guess at how long ago the other versions were.

masterofmatrix
if you watch the movie bane/smith IS in a coma baecause is you listen to one of the captains he says

"when the sentinels were done with us they started digging again. we made a quick pass to look for survivors" and link says "you found one" to which the captain says "only one" then we see bane/smith

The Omega
(SCREAMS!)
(Runs away - arms flailing)

Dryden
rofl

Korri
laughing out loud

burlyman
laughing shes only getting cookies, dont worry

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

clavis9495
that means smith has got powers in the real world aswell? ehm.. I really don't know what to think now. and yeah why doesn't seraph warn neo coz I guess the oracle didn't do it directly so it wasn't clear why didn't he just say Neo agent smith is coming to get you! but I guess what happend happend and couldn't have happend in any other way... coz everything is fate in the matrix so maybe this is the bit where smith got the flying from. And didn't they explain why bane was there he was the only survivor when the ship crashed.

burlyman
Suprised to see me?
No
Then your aware of it..

Korri
it is inevitable

u must eat the cookie!!

masterofmatrix
no its a virus.. dont do it

Korri
laughing out loud

Neo does not eat the cookie but.... angel

audioheem
The Twins are definately not dead, they "ghost out" as the explosion throws them into the air you can see it quite clearly. I think that there were 6 versions of the matrix as it is now... and previously the failed ones... hence the 3.1 etc... it makes sense to do it like that. Why warn Neo though? If he's developing the sight.. he should be able to see it.. and if he doesn't (which he doesn't) he still has to learn.

JKozzy
But Neo did eat the cookie! And it made him feel right as rain...

The Omega

clavis9495
Smith> It is purpose that makes me want to kill you Mr Anderson
It is purpose that makes me want to eat cookies Mr Anderson
It is purpose that I don't like bananas as much as you do Mr Anderson

The Omega
Eh, what?

clavis9495
you know from the burlybrawl scene big grin don't u!

dave123
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/bunny.jpg

clavis9495
HMMMM mad mad mad mad mad

Dryden
I didnt do it!!! lol

JediHDM
HAHA...

Matrix_4_ever
big grin

Korri
ok seriously guys...quit with the pictures...its just not funny anymore

The Omega

Korri
i appoligise....i wasnt really in a laughing mood yesterday morning

I DONT DO MORNINGS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.