Alan Rickman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julibug
Ok. If you guys have read most of my posts, or my profile, somewhere in the mix you've picked up that I love Alan Rickman. What do you guys think? I know he's not as young & hot as Depp and others, but he is a great actor & that voice - geez that voice!!!!!

For those of you unsure of who Mr. Rickman is, these are some of my favorite Rickman roles:

Col. Brandon in "Sense & Sensibility"
Alexander Dane in "Galaxy Quest"
Jamie in "Truly, Madly, Deeply"
Metatron in "Dogma"
Snape in the Harry Potter movies
The Sheriff of Nottingham in "Robin Hood"
Elliott in "Quigley Down Under"
Hans Gruber in "Die Hard"
Anton Mesmer in "Mesmer"

You can go to http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000614/ for a more complete listing of his appearances.

I am attaching a collection of AR pics....

Tex
Yeah, Alan Rickman kicks ass!thumb up

CandyKoRn
Yup smile

Kes
I love him as The Sheriff of Nottingham laughing out loud
He's a great villain.

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, he does tend to play great villians and evil people! big grin He plays a great Snape in the HP movies! smile

julibug
i can't wait for "love actually" to come out. he's in it with hugh grant. those lovely british accents!

Kes
That movies has a great cast. Aside from Hugh...I dont like him. Really want to see that one. I started a thread about it but no one replied sad

wicker_man
Alan Rickman is without a doubt one of the finest British actors currently gracing our screens,his dry wit and sarcasam is a screen highlight to many of the films he stars in, most notably Robin Hood: PoT,Die Hard,Galaxy Quest & Dogma.

SlayerChick1188
I LOVED him in Dogma as the Voice of GOD!

julibug
you can go here to listen to that wonderful voice...

http://www.nd.edu/~tchapman/alanrickman.html

All_For_Orlando
I KNOW there is prolly already another thread about Alan in the Harry Potter forum or something, so why not start one here too? Okay, I've only seen Alan in the 3 harry potter films, and another film I dont know the name. But he is really cute as Snape, i love the black hair..He's a really really good actor.. I luv him smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.