writing a horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
hey im writing and filming a horror movie. Slasher type. Any advice/ideas/ anythin that could help. Dont have a good story line so far.

BackFire349
Just jot down anything that comes to your mind. Good dialogue is a big plus.

xblanex
yeah thats basically what ive been doing. Just got the hard part.. The reason why this person decides to go on a killing rampage. This is the biggest and most important part of the dialogue. Then I can build off that its just hard.

slayer
how about a childhood accident where they all thought he died and then he comes back 4 revenge! mwa ah ah

Stuart Larkins
I have one Idea and I'll explain it ok. Here's mine. We all saw the remake of the blob in 88. Anyway, like 15 years have past and that freaky priest guy has decided because he doesn't like his neighbour, a rude and snooby musician into classical music, and in his mid 30's, desides to sell him his used Freezer, where he has just by chance kept the little blob he had growing in that glass in the thermas. So, anyway. the guy is like looking for a freezer and it is given to him for free. He opens it and sees the thermas, there is this cat who like always comes in through a window where there just happens to be a kitchen sink with a table and all. Now guy finds the thermus and puts it on kitchen sink table (you know it's attached to like the sink a table where you do the cutting and crap) anyway, the sun gets at it, and seeing that the guy was curious to what was in it, he opened it a little but then closed it to go out and see a girl and go for his run. Now the priest guy had been feeding it little bits of stuff over those 15 years and it was big enough to fill a big thermus, now it's heated and thawed, so guess who jumps in through the window and goes over to see thermus, and he gets sniffing at it, it moves, and he jumps knocking it to the ground. now it starts seeping out, kitty jumps down curious ot see what it is, now kitty should have known better cause kitty got too close and GRAB! it grabs kittys tail and slowly starts eating it's way up the tail kitty spazing and we hear like a kinda sizzling and burning noise cat screaming, and then wraps around the kittys waist and cat squirms a bit more, then ...no more. It climbs up the now empty room into the sink, and our cute cat is gone. make it clear guy knows cat and usually leaves food out for it. Mean while we get to a house where a girl is fighting with her mother about going out in the evening, and that it's not fair she has to be in by 10, we find mother to be girl who saved day from 88, now in her 30's, and a mother and college professor in chemical and bio chemical study she carries around a little arsinal can she made of liquid ice all the time in the form of a mace can, she goes and tells her to get to school, so she does. Girl goes to school says she'll be out that night. Meanwhile guy comes home from run sweaty and hot decides to take a bath, something he doesn't usually do. he starts running the water, and puts on his earphones which start playing like mozart or something nice and softly, the water runs and he puts his hand under it letting it run over, he then gets in and lets water come in around him, he closes eyes laying back listening to music we too are heraing. Now water changes and blob starts pouring out...filling water around him. he sits happy and starts running his hands through the water, we think he may be gay. he then stops for a minute we look down at the water now full of blob, and he looks at his hand having pulled something out of the water mushy and round, an eyeball, a cats eyeball, he screams freaks out sees water freaks out, then stops starts cringing and screaming as we see an outline from near he belly starts moving ou, like something crawling through his stomach from the inside slowly making its way up, moving around screaming in pain we hear classical music getting louder, and more intense and it goes up towards his heart and we watch and it just goes up and passes and he moves no more....and it kinda sees him going down, down into blob, dissolving, and it goes down drain yet again. Now girl is home and sneaks out through window, classic. she gets in car with friends 4 friends and herself we go to a what looks like a under bridge tunnel, that's vacant and leads to sewers and stuff, stupid pot heads , well girl and guy girl and guy girl guy, anyway, they are there daughter don't want the pot, boyfriend making out with her, other girl and guy start fighting girl walks away, daughter still making out wants to go find out what's wrong, tells her let them deal with it. girl gone now, and still? him went to dead end of tunnel, with bars, guy goes to find her, daughter and other guy still making out..other guy just bored waiting for girl, finds out no girl coming, gets pissed goes back to car, daughter laughs, guy laughs, other guy stoned and drunk back saying she's gone, daughter says, can't be didn't see her leave, other guy pissed starts leaving going towards car hears noise in sewer with rails on ground you know sewer, looks listens, hears weird sounds, looks closer, blob grabs his face pulls him down, through grate, very bloody and yucky, but cool, other guy in car didn't noticed busy, music high, getting high, daughter has to find girlfriend, guy says no...says bad stuff to her, both angry, going to leave, now tunnel here has LOTS OF PIPES THROUGH OUT, small but big enough for like cantalopes to fit in, hanging from roo and stuff, dripping water, guy starts running after pissed daughter, stands there saying sorry, says where is friend guy now feels drop looking up, GRABS HIS HEAD pulls him up into pipe yay, and starts pulling him up, bloody hanging, and shaking we see his head getting pulled up into pipe quite gross, daughter watching freaking out at boyfriend guy in car sees this freaks out, she runs to back, as blob drops out, girl runs to car, guy locks doors, she yells, he does nothing, she runs freaking out, he stays in car, now 3 ways here
1. guy watches thing move towards car as it disappears, he looks sees nothing, opens windows, blob pulls him out of car,
2. Guy stays in car looking for it, freaking out looks around, opens window BLOB jumps into car with him, car shakes shakes blood slatters on windows,
3. guy freaks out as blob comes up to car, and climbs on to car, he tries opening door, door won't open, blob stars engulfing the car with him inside, and starts compacting it slowly we watch car getting smaller and smaller and smaller, you get the idea.

I was also thinking it would be interesting if the freezing of this creature gave it a side effect in which it can split on it's on term, and think seperately yet as one. at random it seperates thinking of one shoot where two people running away, and splits grabbing two and then coming back together it's bigger when it does this of course everytime it eats it gets bigger, eating cat made it really big so eating guy BOOM big and so on...that's all I got "Blob the next Eveloution" working title? use your imagination people, sorry about bad grammer, had this running through head a long time had to write it as it was a page for writing a story thought I would share my own idea. thanks for listening.

Stuart Larkins
sorry dude, I know this is your page and all, lol, but had to get that out and get your opinions and ideas, I'm still working on it.

loserib
im writing a horror book it revolves around a hospital

xblanex
Yea im writing more of a slasher type movie script.

xblanex
I also kind of have a mask for it. Theres one ive been looking at where I work its this clown mask. Its pretty freaky. Its like plain. It seems good for a horror movie. I might buy it wendsday.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
clown mask is good but i think it's been used too much. Try something real freaky like Leatherface's mask. but clown mask is good.

xblanex
Yea its a pretty plain mask. Not too detailed. I couldnt think of anything as cool as leatherfaces, im not good at making things like that.

slayer
yeah a plain mask will make it scarier.

xblanex
ya im still kinda tossing ideas around. One is kind of a werewolf type thing but not a werewolf if you get what I mean, where this bipolar/moody kid doesnt take his medication when the moon is full he goes psycho. I dunno still workin on it.

xblanex
Any other suggestions, or help?

Stuart Larkins
dang no one liked my idea huh, what if we made Michael Jackson as the hero? lol.

xblanex
lol thats scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.