Who likes my new avatar/sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Stupid
ellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

FallingBlue
lol, nice, i hate stupid people too

N.Tonks
ooo your not gonna like I Stupid that much then laughing out loud

FallingBlue
Llaughing out loudL

I Stupid
n tonks helped me pck the avatar. she put it on there.

N.Tonks
yup big grin

Varda
Don't forget, if there were no stupid people there would be no smart people, so they do serve a purpose. Just like ugly people make the lives of beautiful people possible smile

Great sig and avvy dude...gotta love the little dog stuck in the fat lady's butt...poor puppy big grin

FallingBlue
well put Varda, it's the worms that make the butterflies so beautiful

Rogue Jedi
not bad.

LindsIsTightK
OVER HERE! LOOK! LOOK AT MY NEW AVATAR! Should I make another thread about it or are you all gonna pay attention to ME ME ME in here?!?!?!? Hey you guys, I can make yet ANOTHER thread for all this useless sig and avatar nonsense if you don't wanna pay attention to me in here.

OK I'm kidding, I just couldn't help myself

LanceWindu
Love the avvy Linds, makes me think of Nivvy for some reason...

LindsIsTightK
Funny you should bring that up, cause the one right below that I almost used, Max told me that reminded him exactly of me. Why? I have no idea so don't ask me

FallingBlue
why? why didnt you use that one!? *cries*

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

I'm sure Max thinks about that one a lot.

LindsIsTightK
You guys no worries, I am sure I will use that one next once I get tired of my current one wink

LanceWindu
I'm currently searching for a new avvy for me...I like Jango, but I got bored already.

LindsIsTightK
I change my avatar like every week embarrasment I get bored looking at the same thing pretty quickly

LanceWindu
I stick with mine for a while before changing.

FallingBlue
i change my sig alot, but usually have my ava for a long time, i know ill have this one for a long time, Arucard jsut looks so ****ing wicked in that pic, creeps me out whenever I look at it

badkittykitty
whoo whoo check out my cute kitten sig here,sweet blue made it for me,he's the bomb!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

FallingBlue
laughing out loud thanks bkk

BackFire349
that's cute. i like little pussies

LanceWindu
Check out my new avatar!

FallingBlue
woa, that's pretty awesome lance

LanceWindu
I was thinking about doing the same thing with my signature, but it probably won't look good.

badkittykitty
aww his ava has not changed on my end yet...bf i thought your reply ssaid something different a min ago..lol..thanks

FallingBlue
yah, it wouldnt look as good as the ava

LanceWindu
It's worth a shot though...

badkittykitty
now I see it!! very cool lance!

FallingBlue
make the yoda side inverse, i think it would look best

LanceWindu
I tried both sides inverse, it sucks...

FallingBlue
yah, thought as much

LanceWindu
Now my signature doesn't match my avatar...

Should I dump the sig?

I'm getting a new one from verauko soon anyways.

FallingBlue
well if you're getting a new sig, you'll need a new ava to match wont you? might aswell dump both

LanceWindu
I'll dump the sig, but keep the avatar for now, until the new sig is ready...it may be up to a week before I get my Wolvie sig.

FallingBlue
cool, lets hope it looks good

LanceWindu
No more siggy except for my link...I feel weird now.

FallingBlue
this is uncomfortable... *looks around*

LanceWindu
hmm...I'm looking for someone to make me a siggy for my forum...anyone up to the challenge?

FallingBlue
gee, I wonder who *raises his hand* ill do it tomorrow, right now im goin to bed, later all

badkittykitty
wow goodnight to you too blue

FallingBlue
night bkk

LanceWindu
Cool thanks Blue.

I'm off to bed now too...it being 5:15 am here.

badkittykitty
blue I have to tell ya I used to turn my sigs,but cant now,I love my little kitten*meow!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.