Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
After The Matrix Revolutions IF neo dies what will happen to trinity? Will she die because of him.

If neo doesn't die will she marry him?

If Neo is the one what will that mean to anyone?

What if the oracle dies?

Why is Neo the one?

Why not Trinity, Morpheous, or someone else?

These are very interisting questions...

Does anyone know the answers...

...Follow the white rabbit.

Dryden
who's trinity?

theone0103
You've got to be kiding me...you don't know who trinity is.

She is in the matrix, she is one of the main people.

Dryden
just joking...its late at night..lol

Sifer
Till all are one!

BackFire349
trinity looks liek a freaking ugly ass guy.

The Omega

Korri
TRINITY? TRINITY? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh messed

clavis9495
hmm Omega> how do you know that she is going to be taken over by a smith??!!

burlyman
have a little search

The Omega
Clavis> As Burlyman says...

Korri> Okay. Be silent! Trinity is a great character. Couldn't you pick another hate target soon? Hell is repetition.

clavis9495
huh but where did he get this info from? how do you know it's not just another spoiler

burlyman
search in the forum

The Omega
Okay, watch the new theatrical trailer. Near the end.

burlyman
whistle

clavis9495
wasn't that the oracle?

dave123
we assume it is

The Omega
You asked. We answered.

burlyman
er, yeh clavis, thats what you were asking

embarrasment omega beat me

clavis9495
oww sorry!! But what does that have to do with trin? Did you know that the first scene in the matrix 1 was a hitchcock swing of!

Korri
urm...the cookie?? erm

the cookie is no longer my friend

EAT SH|T AND DIE COOKIE!!!!

burlyman
no do not hate the cookie no

is this thread about trinity ??

Korri
well considering it is intitled Trinity im guessing so smile

The Omega
Pfrrrrr....! ... HAHAHHAHAHh.... laughing out loud
Good one, Korri.
Why don't you hate Smith, huh? Trinity is at least trying to keep Neo alive. Smith is trying to kill him eek!

JediHDM
yeah, i stand with Omega on this one...HMMM?

Korri
but...but THE COOKIE!!!

im on the fence on this one

JediHDM
Korri, you must embrace the cookie, for the cookie is your friend. It will not hurt you, but you must love it like it is your own...

Korri
urm...isnt that Neo?? erm

JediHDM
ok, eat the cookie, embrace Neo

Korri
big grin or the other way round lol j/k

JediHDM
WOAH Korri...WTMI...for real...

Korri
whats that? huh

JediHDM
WTMI = Way too much information

Korri
angel

clavis9495
hehehe Korri don't eat the cookie eat smith instead as omega says!
They're just asking you to like trinity because they like trinity. But we know what's she's really like...

Korri
ewwww eat smith? no thanx http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/puke.gif

clavis9495
HEY not my idea!

Osiris
is TRINITY going to play a vital role in REVOLUTIONS???????
i think NO....

JediHDM
YES, YES!!!

Korri
i cant eat smith...its just not rite!!

JediHDM
no, i'm talking about Trin being important...

Korri
oh ok smile

clavis9495
Korri what would you rather do:

- Become best friends with Trinity and hear her out talking about her boyfriend

- Eat smith and hate Trinity

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> you're not gonna give it a rest, huh? HAHA...No, i don't think it is counter-argument, because they ARE different, even if they are both Programmed realities...They are different worlds, the Oracle cannot go into the "real world" just as Link cannot go into the Matrix...so no, i do not think so...

and yes, Love WILL save the day, it always does...*sigh*

The Omega

JediHDM
the truth about what? the "real world"? i am still not convinced he is telling "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", so i believe it is entirely within his character to mislead Neo in order to get him to do what he wants him to do...Yes, i think he does know the truth.

The Omega

JediHDM
Alright Omega, Archie doesn't say "where she was before"...but, nevertheless, the "real world" and the Matrix are not the SAME PROGRAM, they are different programs, one contained in the other, or totally seperate from the other, but DIFFERENT...and he was not lying about that, she DID enter the matrix to save his life, which is what the Archie is smiling about...

The Omega

JediHDM
yes, i refer to the "real world" by "real world" or "zion"...when i say the "matrix" i am refering to "the matrix", notall of the programmed reality as one program

The Omega
So what about the REAL real world in the MWTM theory? How does it look? Are there any REALLY real big grin freed humans?

JediHDM
Thats a good question...I don't know WHAT the REAL world looks like, or who runs it (humans, machines, aliens led by Elvis)...And, if you mean people that have been freed from the matrix, then no, Neo would be the ONE to lead them out, the first to become AWARE of the truth...

Korri
KILL!! KILL!! KILL!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.