Gettin new pegs for my bike tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Woohoo, i can't wait to put these babies on, my old front ones suck so much ass and caueed my front axle to bend, what a ***** to fix it was...

Celsius
Whoop tee doo!!! stick out tongue

Tied Hiker
fat new pegs on a bike are priceless. You can give pumps to your homies.

Celsius
Is there something I'm missing here? Is it really THAT exciting? blink Maybe I just dont understand. stick out tongue

Tied Hiker
Hey cels, if you have not spent much time on a bmx bike or a mountain bike, well then it isn't your thing. But it is for 113, so as a skateboarder and a one time bmxer, I can identify with the guy and I'm just trying to converse with the dude. M'kay. ... I still love ya though. But not enough to marry you. wink

haha nice, i'm not really getting the fat ones though..just normal ole pegs...i had the shitty small ones on it which aren't meant for grinding and so when i did grind a few times the freakin front axle bent and i had to replace it, what a ***** to replace. took me 2 hours(i'm just not skilled at replacing things like that)

Treehuggerjanie
dude.; )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.