*waves* hey everyone, wasup?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Varda
Just wanted to introduce myself and say a big hello from NY. My name is Varda and I'm here because I like movies roll eyes (sarcastic) who whoulda thought, right?

Well anyway I hope to get to know a lot of you in the times to come and yeah....I also make sigs (check the link in my signature) so feel free to take a look and if you'd like one I'd be more than happy to make you one. big grin

Peace, love, and a funny dancing banana Happy Dance

FallingBlue
pretty good sigs man, welcome to the forums

Varda
thanks dude smile

FallingBlue
no prob, always glad to see a new graphics designer at the site, so far I think it's me, you, and godshinto

Varda
really? wow, thats a change for me. I'm usually overwhelmed by other sig makers other forums. I just signed onto this forum tonight, but so far it seems pretty cool around here. I may just stick around.

FallingBlue
awesome, you'll like it here, most people do

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forums!!

Exa
Govannas
nice signa

Kes

silver_tears
Your sigs are very cool big grin
i especially love all the lotr actor ones big grin
would you care to make me an arwen sig

Varda
Sure silver tears...anything specific you want on it?

nazgulinthedark
hello! lord of the rings rox!

julibug
welcome! have fun around here! (cool sig)

nazgulinthedark
ringwraiths!

Varda
Hey nazgulinthedark and julibug, thanks for the welcome! smile

I've sent you your sig in a PM, silver tears.

nazgulinthedark
my sig is ugly...i made it in like 10 minutes.

Varda
your sig isn't ugly nazgul! Come on now..how beautiful do you expect a Nazgul to be? big grin

Ok, grr...why is silver tear's sig showing up in my signature? When I edit my profile it shows my sig, but in posts I see silver tear's....which one do you see?

nazgulinthedark
ringwraiths are beatiful!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.