I stopped visiting the Star Wars forum.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i stopped going to the star wars section a few days ago because the majority of the posters there claim to know everything about star wars.....no matter what you said, they asumed you were wrong.

LanceWindu
And we needed to know this why?

It's none of our business.

Rogue Jedi
of topic...anything goes....i can talk about what i want. you dont like the thread? dont read it.

Tied Hiker
Lance, you are out of hand. Oh course you it is my business. This is a public forum!!! C'mon Lance? What's up? Why are you being so mean to me?

Tied Hiker
Why are you being so racist, Lance?

LanceWindu
^ Crackhead

BackFire349
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
somebody needs a nap.

LanceWindu
< Needs something to take frustrations out on.

BackFire349
anyways rogue, those people are called fanboys. You can't take them seriously, they assume intelegence originates from knowledge of whatever their biggest interest is. (so they think that if you don't know as much useless star wars trivia as they do, but say...usefull math or english skills, you are stupid) These people should be ignored immediately and/or executed on site.

Tied Hiker
I don't even know what crack looks like. But what the hell Lance, I'm a crack head. Yaaay. C'mon Lance, let it go. Think of this as a learning experience.

LanceWindu
* shoots self *

Rogue Jedi
well, i have never met anyone face to face who knows a fraction of what i do about star wars. these posters in question might know more than me. what pisses ne off is when you back them in a corner and show them you are right they reword what you said and look like they were the ones who were right.

LanceWindu
Note that I am not one of those people...I don't even claim to know a fraction of Star Wars.

LanceWindu
Note that I am not one of those people...I don't even claim to know a fraction of Star Wars.

Rogue Jedi
you are actually one of the ones i enjoyed debating with....you. lyn, julie and a couple of others. you guys didnt come off as know it all's, you just liked discussing it with an open mind.

LanceWindu
I'm not a know it all, I know only what I see in the movies and read in the books, nothing like back stories from comics or stuff.

And the stuff I do know is sometimes wrong, which has been proved before.

Rogue Jedi
i have been proven wrong on several occasions and i was the first one to admit it....some people wont admit it if they are wrong.

Tied Hiker
I know everything about the millenium falcon.

LanceWindu
Really? Prove it.

BackFire349
I never admit I'm wrong cuz I'm never wrong, at least in things i claim to be an expert at.

Rogue Jedi
word up....what are the specs on the hyperdrive? how many can it fit counting captain and first mate?

LanceWindu
How do you explain the tubes leading to the gun turrets?

Rogue Jedi
yeah? explain........

Tied Hiker
Dudes, all you fools need to know is that the millenium falcon is the ship that did the kessle run in less than eight parsecs.

Rogue Jedi
ok...but what is kessel famous for?

LanceWindu
*clears throat*

That's 12 parsecs.

Rogue Jedi
righto.

LanceWindu
And by 12 parsecs that's actually distance not speed as most people would think, Kessel Run is a series of obstacles, so the MF could have actually made the run in the shortest known distance.

Rogue Jedi
right again.

LanceWindu
Most fanboys can't grasp that concept, they usually thing GL made an error in the script with that line.

Tied Hiker
Go check out the news and questions forum my friends and see who knows their sheeeot.

LanceWindu
Been there...done that...already replied to it.

Rogue Jedi
got a T shirt.

Tied Hiker
Check out I need a better signature.

Tied Hiker
check out my nipples, they are so hard.

ElStuddo
Dude, no one knows ANYMORE than YOU do!!... Ths stories you tell me... It should show them.

Dont give up hope...Because im fixing to reviel MY secrect!........

Tied Hiker
I'm gonna go on the star wars forum and raise some hell right now!

badkittykitty
elsuddo-dont
th-do

finti
well that is kind of a bold statement, but there are a lot of people who knows a lot about Star Wars, but it all depends what you regard as what to know. If you include EU, a lot will fall out cause they dont regard EU to be part of "THEIR" view on the SW saga. I for one doesnt regard EU at all, all I care about are the movies and what they are all about. And to be honest how hard is it to gain knowledge from a film.
Me and RJ kind of never agreed on a thing in the SW forum, mainly cause I dont regard EU at all. But that you wont visit the forum, well that is your choice to make and no one is gonna get on their knees to plea for a return

Rogue Jedi
i am talking about face to face, actually seeing the person in front of me as i talk to them...that is not a bold statement. eu and the movies are equally important to me, therefore to me they are linked....im not looking for people begging me to return, i was just blowing off steam...i had a bad day yesterday. hell yeah, ill be back. i dont know why i started this stupid thread in the first place.

finti
there is an interesting discussion in the making now, is about when Anakin will take the name of Vader; before or after the lava "bath" I really hope he does it before but ...go to the forun to see more

Rogue Jedi
lava bath...thats good...ill check it out.

BackFire349
anyways, if you thought the star wars forums could be bad, you should check out the matrix forum.

There are some complete and utter disgruntled morons in there.

I say i don't like the movie and I don't think that it's deep, and i get called "a troll with bad taste". Then he continues to show how clever he is by telling me that "horror movies suck".

Such overwhelming brilliance from so many matrix fans, shows once and for all that their little wishful cliche of loving and over analyzing the matrix makes you so so soooo smart.

Rogue Jedi
i never cared for the matrix movies. neo...what a puss.

BackFire349
i know, some of the fans though, man they can't take any critisism about the movie without taking it personally

BackFire349
and when i told him that name calling wasn't allowed he simply stated that calling me a troll isn't bashing because it's true. Genius, pure genius.

Rogue Jedi
is it true? how?

BackFire349
because i went in the forum and bashed the matrix, so therefor I am a troll.

Rogue Jedi
ok....if they say so.....

finti
just saw Matrix reloaded and the story were a bit better than the first flick but it was still a weak story, nice effects but with an almost absent story nahhhhh not my thing. Conclusion::::::I think Matrix is way overrated

BackFire349
Tell that to the matrix fanboys in teh forum and they will call you names because you don't get the deep underlying message about how neo is similar to jesus christ, only he get's confused by the notion of spoons.

Rogue Jedi
i agree...did i say that?

BackFire349
yeah i believe so

finti
ohhh it is tempting, :
Sounds like the ever occuring messiah thing though, nothing more fancy than that

Rogue Jedi
neo is the last guy i would be afraid of.

finti
me too, a dork in an s&m coat

BackFire349
Yeah, maybe fancy the first 3 million times it was done. The only difference is that the makers of the matrix made their views and messages glaringly obvious so even the most simplminded individual would be able to recognize it and feel special because they "cought" something in the movie.

As if showing a picture of jesus christ next to Neo while he struggles too remember how to spell his name makes the movie deep.

Rogue Jedi
i would make him my matrix byatch.

BackFire349
Just throw a spoon at him and he'd stare at it for hours.

Rogue Jedi
i could kick his fairy arse.

BackFire349
anyone could, but that would be like beating up a retarded kid. just snap your fingers next to his head and he'll be confused for hours while you beat the crap out of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.