God Wtf!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
What does it mean when I am trying to watch some special features on a DVD but when I select what special feature I want it just goes back to main menu?

I'm getting f*cking pissed, can someone please help me?

FallingBlue
it most likely means you're blonde linds

BackFire349
The DVD is broken, thats what it means

What dvd is it?

BackFire349
laughing out loud FB, that was uncalled for

FallingBlue
lol, i know, but i just had to man!

LindsIsTightK
-glares- The DVD cannot be broken, I just bought the stupid piece of sh!t not even 8 hours ago. It's Edward Scissorhands

LanceWindu
Well she is blonde, but that doesn't mean she's dumb.

BackFire349
Man, that was mean, but boy, it was funny.

Linds, it's probably just a defective DVD, I'm assuming you rented it, if so, just call the rental store tommorow and get a new copy of the movie.

LindsIsTightK
This is not about my hair color! This is about my piece of sh!t DVD! mad

FallingBlue
I know, just teasin

LindsIsTightK
No I did not rent it! I bought it! WTF is wrong?!?!?!?!

BackFire349
Oh, well that explains it.

It's a tim burton movie, and he's a pretentious cock sucker, so he needs money, he sends out defective pieces of crap like that so people will be forced to buy others.

Seriously, just take it back tommorow and get another copy. It happens Linds.

LanceWindu
Or your DVD remote may be broken and the wiring on the buttons must have crossed.

LindsIsTightK
What a stupid f*ckin piece of shit. F*ckin cock sucker. I'm f*ckin pissed. I was looking forward to watching the special features dammit mad

FallingBlue
you try restarting it? sometimes if you press a button when the menu comes up it will make it **** up

LindsIsTightK
I tried restarting the damn thing 3 f*cking times, and nothing worked. The piece of sh!t is broken.

BackFire349
Thats nothing linds, i hear about stuff like that all the time at blockbuster, sometimes defective items are just released by mistake.

Once i bought a movie, and when i got home and opened it, the disc wasn't even inside.

LanceWindu
I just had an idea...maybe the DVD is like the Agent Cody Banks DVD, you have to watch the entire movie before being able to watch the Special Features...

FallingBlue
ohh, is it InfiniFilm?

LindsIsTightK
I already watched the entire movie before I watched the special features

LanceWindu
Hmm...

Tied Hiker
I loved edward scissor hands.

BackFire349
sounds like something dumbass burton would do.

BackFire349
It's just defective linds, return it tommorow.

FallingBlue
yah, i dont think there is anything you can do other than return it linds

LindsIsTightK
So do I, that is why I bought it. Fred Meyers was having a sale today on all FoxMovies: buy two for $15. I just couldn't help myself. Well gee now I know why the DVD was so cheap, the piece of sh!t doesn't work right.

BackFire349
Again, just return it tommorow, no harm done.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah well I guess I will have to. It's just so damn irritating. Why can't anything ever work the way it is suppossed to? Damn it

LanceWindu
The bad thing about returning electronics is they try and catch you on burning the disk on to a home disk.

Tied Hiker
'hold me.' 'I can't.'

So romantic.

BackFire349
It's happened to me alot. Like i said, once i bought a brand new dvd and the discs weren't even in there. Numerous times, I've bought a dvd and it was just defective.

LindsIsTightK
Well I am just going to exchange it so realistically that shouldn't be a problem......................Should it? confused

LindsIsTightK
That pisses me off. They need to keep track of all that defective sh!t they produce. I swear they must just do it to make people angry.

BackFire349
Well, they produce millions of products a day, it is impossible to expect perfection from them.

Tied Hiker
I never had a problem with a dvd except when I accidently bought a few full screen versions instead of the widescreen. I took em back. And the one time where I opened the LOTR Extended Version with the Argonath Bookends and one of them slipped out as I opened it and the head broke off and landed in the mashed potatoes. I took it back.

LindsIsTightK
laughing laughing out loud That is something that you would do laughing out loud

BackFire349
laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
thats stoopid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.