My Admirer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
For years I have been extremely supportive of this actress. Now to Rogue Jedi, I finally reveal the person who im very fond of over th years.

She has commited herself in charities, and assisting people... You people should know her as this for starters.....

http://punkybrewster.television-series.com/sc.html

Yea...For years ive been fond of her.

When the internet started REALLY booming, I wanted to help her... I gave her a e-mail showing my support...and she THANKED me for tring to assist...IT just wasnt enough.

Over 10 years ago, she had a real bad problem. The girl had a oversized chest. Well all kinds of people looked at her, and as it explains in this article...It looked like she had a tough time in her life.

I really wanna show support for this actress. It sux that she had to go through that. Its like a fairy-tell story.

But id like to go up to her her myself, pull up my sleve, and show her WHAT I HAVE wrong with me!! Rogue knows. See, we knew what her problem was...People staring at her like a ho' doll. But id like to go up to her, and show her MY disadvantage....The abnornal growth on my arms...See what she is up against... Call me crazy...But im tired of it. She is a person thats assists people.....

I knew a freind thats met her in person that already knows of this. lol... Maybe in time for Episode III... Ill be thrown on her doorstep...and she will take me in once she sees my disability...and make me a Sith Lord....

badkittykitty
...your arms are like her boobs,for real? sorry to hear that man

ElStuddo
Yes I have to wear long sleves

badkittykitty
well can I ask...whats going on with them?

ElStuddo

ElStuddo
Well, I hope someone like her can help get them removed. It costs money. Its a long story as of why they are there. From a illness that I had when I was 13.

They are like cists. I cant just have a Dr. pop them out.

ElStuddo
"Meow!"

badkittykitty
wow el really sorry to hear that dude

ElStuddo
Is she to be trusted!!???.......

ElStuddo
Its ok...Thanks.. smile .... Its alright. I hope someday, I will call her ''MASTER!"...lol

badkittykitty
well maybe someday your dream will come true then stick out tongue

BackFire349
I don't get this thread. she had big boobs....wheres the tragedy?

ElStuddo
.... I shall call her "Punky Babester!!"

ElStuddo
Read thoes articles close amego. smile

BackFire349
ahhh, i don't wanna, it's to late for me to read a bunch of crap.

Can't you just give me the jist of it...

ElStuddo
Me too, before episode III. If I can only talk to the person that met her in person again.... And get reaquanted. Me and her had a dispute. She was my only hope.

But still, I hope I can show her whats worng once I meet her, maybe she will understand and try to help. smile

ElStuddo
o-k

ElStuddo
Take a look at my problem.

BackFire349
damn. What diseas causes that?

ElStuddo
no disease. from a illness that infected my liver.... and caused it to do that

BackFire349
Oh, is it treatable?

FallingBlue
woa....so your liver effected your arm? thats weird

ElStuddo
and other arm, and thighs.

ElStuddo
yes

BackFire349
is it like elephantitus?

ElStuddo
no, more like, water,fatty tissue

BackFire349
oh, well that sucks man. Is it treatable?

FallingBlue
he said yes man

ElStuddo
Lets talk more about her...What do yall think?.....

ElStuddo
gawd

FallingBlue
shes pretty hot, not in that last pic, but the others are sweet

ElStuddo
I can NEVER get enough pics of my master. smile

FallingBlue
woa, shes hot in that one

ElStuddo
Pleased to hear you say that. Get alod of THIS one...this is a masterpeice.....

ElStuddo
But theres ONE thing missing there!!!............ Me ((ON TOP!!!)) big grin

FallingBlue
...*drool* nice pic man

ElStuddo
I just cant get over thoes eyes.....

ElStuddo
......This is her old man... Luckiest MAN in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ElStuddo
Better pic...*would love to run his hands through that gorgeous beautiful golden brown HAIR!!!*

FallingBlue
I'd say..

ElStuddo
...Another dark pic....During the vood-doo curse she received from one of her "Punky" dolls.... This was in the "Dark Times".......

FallingBlue
alright...thats..straange

ElStuddo
And another...

ElStuddo
Again... I wish she could be cloned... "Rise Of The Soleil Clones!"...... She is everything I see ina girl... Nice eyes, face, hair, bod...And this again is before the great CHEST deflation shown on page 1......

She HAD to get a reduction because her car already came equiped with dual airbags. smile

badkittykitty
tomorrow I think I am gonna make a ode to billy zane thread..just 'cause of this el

ElStuddo
Im sorry Kitty,...Just got carried away. But now you know who I like....Who I support... Who my favorite actress is. And im behind her all the way.

I helped this person try to get this site UP AND GOING in support for her...but she bailed out! sad

http://pub44.ezboard.com/bppb

She hasnt tended to it in over a year. As I said, I hope word will spread if somday she will be of assistance to me, because I also talked to a editor , and he said that she is the nicest, careing person in the world! big grin

But I still think, once the dark side will fall, she will reveal herself as a SITH!!...lol... j/k

ElStuddo
I love her!! I LOVE HER!! big grin big grin big grin ((((DOIOIOIOING!!!)))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.