will there be a matrix reloaded revisited disc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vamos
cos the extras are rubbish, and i'd expect a movie of this ilk to have much more on them, 6:1 sound etc.

anyone heard anything?

masterofmatrix
there have been rumors that when revolutions comes out, the whole trilogy will com out in a box set and heres what might be on it:

the matrix

the matrix revisited

the matrix reloaded

the matrix reloaded... explained

the animatrix

the matrix revolutions.

but before you jump to conclusions.. there not sure if theyll do that or not.

Dryden
I just hope they have animatrix with the rest, and with some extra features...like artists, making of the short films etc.

dave123
as i said before, i aint buying none of the DVDs until the triple (or more?) box set, its a lot easier that way big grin

masterofmatrix
and if you look at my first post in this thread youll see what they might release next year

burlyman
you know, they were going to bring out another matrix 1 dvd before reloaded, to attract even more people. it was going to have even more features than revisited, but it was canceled.

so there is still possibly bts, or deleted scenes, or something else, that we havent seen.
but then again the 'preload' on the reloaded dvd may be it.

Korri
eek!

realworlddreams
DELETED SCENES (wait, r there any?)

burlyman
i dont think so. there is stuff in the script not in the film.

Korri
i need outtakes to survive

JediHDM
"Mr. Timberlake"

Korri
laughing out loud u can do the robot with JT

JediHDM
"no, what if i fail?"

Korri
laughing too funny

JediHDM
HAHA

Korri
Ergo if u dont shut ur yapper im gonna architect a world of pain all over ur candy @$$!!

JediHDM
Bite your tongue BITE IT!!!

Korri
i told u to SHUT UP!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.