Who is looking forward to the new LOTR film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
im absouletly excited about the new LOTR film coming out on DEC 17th its apparently and obviously the best LOTR.
it will have the battle of middle earth, and i cant wait until Saroman is other thrown big grin
and when lil merry leads a army into battle that is gonna be kewl Happy Dance
who agrees that Return of the King will be ace, and why?

fini
uhhh because its the RETURN OF THE KING......DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hehehe

badkittykitty
<=====ME ME ME ME!!!!*jumps up and down*

turin
i am not excited at all, these last 10 months have flown by and i am faced with the dread of having to go see that show, shawww right!!!! this has been the longest 10 months and we still got 2 to go! this will be the greatest film ever!!!

drunk_nazgul
RotK will be the coolest trip through Middle-earth any ordinary non-LOTR fan could ever hope to take! I can't wait!!!!

Plus, there will be so many surprises, even if you've read the books. P.J. likes to bend the rules a little.

Who's coming with me to see The Return of the King?! Happy Dance

nazgulinthedark
I can't wait! if they do the other half of the two towers ( because they only did th first half of the TT book in the TT movie) The ringwraiths will be on horses again! they're way cooler on horses!

BingaBonga
OMG!!!! December 17th! 2 months and 4 days! If anyone here has anything bad to say about lotr, i will probably hunt them done.....beware!
lol, j/k

Hypernova
Looking forward to it rock rock

Is anyone else bringing tissues to the Cinemas? stick out tongue

tiger lilly
i heard in an interview with ian mckellan that ppl should take a tissue..... or seven.... sad

OrliNElijahsGrl
i am definetly taking tissues with me when i go see it, i heard its gonna be sad, it is gonna be ONE wild night when me and my friends go and see it the day it comes out, i can see the place PACKED and wild when it comes out, i cant wait, chills just take over me the more i think about it and excitement just builds, i sooo cannot wait!!! come on december!!! woot!

I like the ringwraiths so much better on horses, gives that eery look to them, and that scream they make is even scarier! BRING ON THE RINGWRAITHS! Im gonna have all this scary stuff playing on halloween, im gonna find a clip of the ringwraiths screaming, and play it! hehehe! its gonna be awesome

johnnys#1 fan
OMG! I can not wait!!! I just saw the preveiw of the Return of the King finally.. anyways it looks awsome when the preveiw was done I was like crying it looks scary and very sad sad

oRlAnDo_Is_SeXy
I cant wait for the new lotr to come out

TheMan
I cant wait either, i saw the preview and they have Aragorn giving a speach to all the warriors saying that they are going to fight then at the end you see sam yell "noooooo" they must be in mount doom

Izz
We'll be needing LOTS of tissues. The end is so sad! It's all ended up well, but then Frodo is unhappy and Arwen parts from Elrond... I had to cry when I read the book...

Dejio
Bring on Sauron! Uh, er... in his spirit form anyway.

lordAragon_2003
MAN I CANT WAIT ROTK IS GONNA BE THE HEAVIEST MOVIE I JUST CANT WAIT ALL I DO WHEN I COME HOME IS WATCHTHE ROTK TRALIER GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS AND SCARES ME

Fire
okie

jpdt1989
The battle of Minais Tirith ( the main city of Gondor) should be coll and so should the charge of the riders of Rohan. It should be so sad when Theoden dies. Also i can't wait to see the main battle and the Point where Frodo give in and fights invisibly with Gollum. Can't wait for the film

fini
scares you???????

Hypernova
Looking forward to the "Paths of the Dead"

Exa
The question is - who does not???

Izz
Yeah...
We're all waiting for the third movie, but I'm still waiting for the DVD of the second too! I've only seen it twice. That's really bad.... It's mean that they release the DVD in November. sad

Exa
Its kinda like an own film as there are so many new scenes... cant wait...

LeAtHerRFace
Of course we are waiting for the 3rd film..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.