Stuart and Doreen Larkins and Loraine Mad TV who do you like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stuart Larkins
Ok I love Mad TV, and Michael MacDonald is funny even when he plays the psycho Maniquin lol. But these are really funny. And Stuart of course and his mother, and Loraine "Arrrhhhh, God your cute!" Who here Loves mad tv, and what are your favorite characters?

silver_tears
i love stuart big grin
micheal macdonald is great
but i like miss swan and the lancome lady too big grin
too bad they got rid of alot of the original and best characters erm

badkittykitty
Stuart is so great! I first seen your name in the members pics thread I swear just the site of that brought tears of joy to my eyes!!!

BackFire349
Stuart used to be really funn, as did mad tv in general. But now they just keep recycling the same gags over and over. It's just repetitive now. Their re-occuring characters have existed for like 6 years, and each of their gags is basically the same...

They should think of new ideas or cancel the show.

VallejoKid707
damn thanks for makin this thread! i love mad tv. LORRAINE IS THE BEST! did anyone see the epsiode when she was on the beach naked and the cop was chasing her? cracking up funny!

~fuoco~
lol i loved watching lorraine when i was visiting USA... the one where she's in the jacuzzi(sp?) is funny

MJMCDlover
I am a MAD tv fanatic and i am in LOVE with Michael James McDonald. I love Stuart and Lorraine both equally, but i'd have to say that i like Michael's lesser known characters like Happy Folger, and that hilarious old guy who is very protective of his elderly wife played by Stephnie Weir. I just crack up when i see those sketches big grin

Cinemaddiction
MAD TV has never, ever entertained me. First, it was like a bad "In Living Color" spinoff, then it just ended up bad...period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.