Ugliest Vampire!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ANGELIQUE
AS I WAS WATCHING NOSFERTAU LAST NIGHT,
I GOT TO THINKING ABOUT IT AND MY QUESTION IS
WHO IS THE UGLIEST VAMPIRE IN THE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!

Stuart Larkins
Nosferatu's are actually considered ugly vampires, they are basically embraced this way. If they were handsome and one of this clan of vampire bites you, you'd be glad you didn't have to look in a mirror after awhile.

BackFire349
Vampires blow

wicker_man
Probably the vampires from both From Dusk Till Dawn or Salems Lot.

slayer
salems lot and the lost boys!

BABOON
hmmmm.....the vamps in Blade 2 who's jaws split open sideways smokin'

slayer
oh yeah i forgot about that 1.

killercorpes69
i agree with baboon

xblanex
Nosferatu looks really cool

Thing_1
The vampire's from Dusk 'Till Dawn were pretty ugly.

Espantada20
I thought they were sexy.Just kidding.The ones in Interview with the Vampire are fine.I wouldn't mind a little sucking action.JK

Dejio
Lestat in the 'Queen Of The Damned' movie was ugly.

SaTsuJiN
Salem's Lot or umm... dammit whats his name.. Le Stat when he gets all burned up and messed up from drinking dead blood (Interview with a vampire)

slayer
most vampires r ugly if they where still alive they'de have a seidure when they saw their face!

Espantada20
Hey even after he drank the dead blood he was fine.I'd let him suck my neck any day.JK

Treehuggerjanie
the vampires in the blade movies were freaky.

SaTsuJiN
Guess it was after they burned the house down with him in it then. Cuz when he met brad pitt and the girl (dark room, playing the piano laughing to himself). He looked like a walking corpse lol
( I believe it was after they went to revisit the house after it burned down )

slayer
Did u know Tom Cruise is 41?

BackFire
Freaking Geezer.

Espantada20
Who cares if he looked like a corpse,I'd still let him take advantage.HEE HEE HEE

freddynut
lets not forget the beast form of the vampire in the night flyer. That was gust hideous.

DemonicGambit
I think pretty much all vampires are ugly...

BackFire
Well as far as vampire movies go...I think the ugliest and most disturbing is Queen of the Damned...When I think about it I cry...and cry...and cry...

silver_tears
not all vamps are ugly what about selene from underworld theres no way shes ugly stick out tongue

chico23
Keith Richards is a pretty ugly vampire...oh wait hes a vampire right?

silver_tears
not yet evil face

heatherfeather7
I think that the vampires in Dusk to Dawn are pretty ugly, but so is the vampire in The Howling 5.

stinkfist462
the new and improved vamps from blade 2 are the greatest!

Mountainmomma
Just to clear up the time line for Lestat in Interview: He drank the dead kids' blood, got tossed in the swamp, came back to sit at the piano, then they tourched the house. Sorry, can't let you guys jack up Interview. Ugliest Vamp? Nosferatu or the things in Blade 2.

Cinemaddiction
Movie Trivia: The vampires from Blade 2 are called "Reapers", kids.

That said, my vote goes to the Reapers, as well. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.