Aurra Sing-Sith Witch? or, can she use the force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
Aurra Sing, is she trained in ways of the dark side? Could she be the new apprentice? Can she use the force? I always thought that she could, and after reading the message boards on the "Sith Witches" I began thinking of the possibilities for the cameo of Aurra in TPM. I guess she was tracking Kai-Adi-Mundito Tatooine, but it is fun to speculate.

Darth Gehenna
She's a bounty hunter that's been trained in the Jedi arts, it says so on the Star Wars Official Site.

Jonce
Trained in the Jedi arts, surly that must mean she has some use of the force. I think it would better if could use the force, it would give her an added dimention and make her even more dangerous.
I mean you don't have to be a Sith or a Jedi to be powerful in the force, right?

finti
Well if she is able to use the force she must be a disciple of the dark side. She is all about revenge and we all know wgere that leads.

Darth Gehenna
No, just because she's about revenge doesn't automatically make her a sith, it just makes her a Dark Jedi. The Sith are all about the dark side of the force, but that doesn't make them the only ones who use it.

finti
Who mentioned a sith, I wrote disciple of the dark and I didn`t even say dark jedi because she is not a jedi.
Aurra was supposed to be trained by someone named Dark Woman or something in that neighborhood, but she never became a jedi. Mayby she didn`t have the potential fit for a jedi. Anyway because of the fact she was "thrown" out of jedi training she bears a grudge against all jedi`s and the jedi council.

Darth Gehenna
Oops, I guess I misread, my bad.

Ratcat
Rather EU, we don't even know if she will still make it to EpII, but anyway.

I too heard that she was a failed padawan who took up bounty hunting with a speciality on hunting Jedi.

Jonce
What finti said, you don't have to be a Sith or Jedi to use the force. The failed padawan would make her background interesting.

If she doesn't make an appearance in E2 people will accuse Lucasfilm of making Sing simply to sell the merchandise of her. And they wouldn't far wrong either. The 12inch figure and comics are very popular and theres a PotJ release in the next wave.

UnknownBountyHunter
I agree with Jonce 100%.

Raz
I think Aurra Sing will be making another cameo appearence in Ep2. She will hopefully have a greater role in Ep3.

Jedimaster3838
I surely hope that she makes another appreance. Perhaps in EP III during the hunting of the Jedi Palpatine uses a bunch of failed padawans and their hatred of the Jedi to help destroy them and Aurra Sing is the leader of that group. I can't imagine her not being in the one of the next two films. The "spy" reports say the Padme has several attempts made on her life, maybe Sing is one of the people who tries to kill her. Then at the end Sing is off in the shadows during the wedding waiting for the right time. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sing is the one who eventually kills Padme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.