The First Duel.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Samantha and starlitegirl, pick six spells each to use three times and one spell to use only once....

starlitegrl
so....samantha........when do u wanna start duelin?

XxSamanthaxX
I'm not sure, I'm just about ready smile Have you decided on which spells your using?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

XxSamanthaxX
Great! I've got mine all decided. I'm ready to start the duel anytime you are. big grin Phoenix, I'll send you a message of the spells I'm using, is that ok?

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

its_magic
yeah i will play the winner if thats ok with use

Phoenix
dracos_vanilla is down for the next duel. you can duel her...

Phoenix
I'm thinking of doing a league table....

XxSamanthaxX
OOoooOOOooo a contest! big grin Great, I lov a challenge! Although I'm still not positive about all the rules of this dueling thing, but I'll get the hang of it... eventually.

Aimz Radcliffe
i'm in for a duel 2!! :P

frootlooplucy
so do you just chose any 6 spells from the books you want?
oh and i want to duel someone too... as soon as i figure out the ruleswink.

Hermy_and_Ginny
hurry up plz! sorry it's Smart Hermione here and sorry that i haven't been on school has just started and ive got 3 assignments one due tomorrow which ive done one due on tuesday and one due on november 10.

Phoenix
okies... I'll start a Rules thread... wink

starlitegrl
Phoenix do we have to e-mail u the spells that we r goona use?

Phoenix
yupsies, me and frootlooplucy and whichever prefect is chosen to judge with us.

Dracos_vanilla
OK so I need apologise sth. My parents gave me detention bcoz of my grades (2 C's embarrasment) and I cant work or do anything on my comp. 4 2 weeks. So sorry guys for this time. (I'll try to do sth 2 come here as often as I can, but it's almost impossible. Once again SORRY!sad)

Phoenix
2 C's and they're annoyed at you??!? mine'd be ecstaticaly happy if I managed C's!! bu then, I am doing A levels... where you have to get nearly 50% just to get an E....

frootlooplucy
Ok, im in charge for a week, coz Phoe is in Mamnchester.

Sam, starlitegirl, have you picked your spells? i xant remember what year you both are... if youre 5th year or above:
5th years: Three spells to use twice. One powerful spell to use once

5th year prefects: Three spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use twice.

6th years: Four spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use once

6th year prefects: Four spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use twice.

7th years: 5 spells to use twice, one powerful one to use once

ill go to the Spells and Hexes thread and decide which are powerful and which arent... but ill have to do it tomorrow, im busy today. (sorry if ive confused anyone, my explaining skills arent very good.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.