An American Werewolf In London

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kazbeck
I have "An American Werewolf In London" on DVDs, both "live" and "Universal" editions.
I am a huge fan of this film, that is why I wanna ask you guys if there is some rare footage I can find from this film.
The "universal" dvd of "American werewolf in London" have a great extras that I like a lot. But I want much more bonus extra stuff if there is any.
So I will ask you people if there is anything out there, on DVD or VHS containing some extras that my "universal" dvd dosn't have.
Anything at all.
If anyone knows where I can find this kind of stuff, then please let me know.
Thanks!.

P.S.
Even if it is about five minutes worth of material.

smile

LindsIsTightK
I've never seen this version, just An American Werewolf in Paris

BackFire349
That was also good.

johnny_rotten
It been one of my faves for a long time. Very atmospheric.

Tired Hiker
American Werewolf in London is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Tired Hiker
I'm not sure if they have a special edition dvd for it yet.

kazbeck
They have a "collector's edition" dvd for American werewolf in London.
I have it. This dvd have a lot of great extras, but I just want more then there is.You can buy it at Amazon.com

Product Details

Starring: David Naughton, Jenny Agutter, See more

Director: John Landis

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
Format: Color, Closed-captioned, DTS Surround Sound, Widescreen

Rated: Not for sale to persons under age 18.
Studio: Universal Studios

DVD Release Date: September 2, 2003
DVD Features:

Commentary by actors David Naughton and Griffin Dunne

Production notes

Theatrical trailer(s)

Making Of

Production Stills and storyboards

Interviews with Rick Baker and John Landis

Widescreen anamorphic format

jrs_screener
I got my An American Wereolf in London : Collector's Edition autographed by David naughton at a Sci-Fi convention here. big grin I talked to him for almost an hour . He's a cool guy.

Tired Hiker
I love that movie so much. Do they show a lot of the making of the film on the special edition dvd? And how is the commentary? I'm going to buy it soon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.