DVD screencaps: How do You make them???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
Can anyone help me out I want to make some screen captures for My Children of Dune DVD...but I don't know where to start! Please...I need help embarrasment

spydar1982
try this http://www.any-capture.com/

SlayerChick1188
Thank you SO much Spydar!

Yomammy
I've heard and read that you can get/make screen-caps with PowerDVD and also with WinDVD. I have had WinDVD for a couple of years and also PowerDVD for the past year (or so) and I have YET to find anyplace that shows and/or tells how you do this.

I've done web searches and found little to no results in HOW you do this? If anyone has any information at all, I would greatly appreciate it! I'd really rather not download and install some other program to do it, if one of (or both of) these programs already have the functionality/capability to do it.

Thanks in advance shifty

<<Solo>>
http://download.com.com/3000-2384-10188787.html?tag=lst-0-3 .....download it, it is free.

Yomammy
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I take that back. Anything that ISN'T a media-type player comes in fine. I can take a snapshot of any application I have open. But when I snap a screencap of powerdvd/windvd, I get a blank screen.

Any ideas and/or tips are greatly appreciated.

SpEeDwAy
WinDVD 5 has a button that allows you to take screenshots, you may want to try that one.

Yomammy
I'm really curious why I'm like the only person I know that get's BLACK or blank screens when trying to screencap video. I can screen cap other things. The link that &lt;&lt;Solo&gt;&gt; provided is a inice little tool and I've used it a few times already for other things, but I just can't get a video screencap.

sad

Kes
You're not the only one. Ush has the same problem. He says its quite difficult to get the right software.

badkittykitty
I have win dvd 4 and it also has a box with a little camera to take screen shots but I have to save the to the computer before i close the program or they will be gone

screen cap female trouble (just want to check)

yerssot
for PowerDVD it's easy, just follow the instructions messed

Yomammy
WHAT insructions?! It's not in the help file.

yerssot
you have to pick an option somewhere about not playing with the hardware or something than you can make screencaps in the folder you selected

SpEeDwAy
WinDVD 5 works fine for me, just click on the little camera button it has and you have a screenshot. Here's one i just took.

burlyman
I get black confused

Yomammy
That's what I've been saying all along. I can take a picture of anything on my desktop, and I can get a picture of the dvd player, but it's always a black/blank image.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.