Song on Cowboy Bebop: The Movie Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
I know this is kinda stupid but, on the trailer for the Cowboy Bebop movie there's this really cool song. I was wondering what band it was and what the name of the song is. Could somebody please help me out? Thanks.

SpikeSpiegel
most likly the seatbelts

SlayerChick1188
There are two trailers out right now...The orignal trailer i believe used the theme song first (Tank! by the Seatbelts) and then "Here and Now" by the Ernies...

Here's a clip of the song...http://entertainment.msn.com/radio/launchradio.aspx?url=%2falbum%2fDefault.aspx%3fsong%3d3600945%26album%3d476512&id=3600945&type=songclip

SlayerChick1188
If you're talking about the original trailer (starts with YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE...THE CULTURAL PHENOMENON...etc) than the song is "Here and Now" by the Ernies

I'm not sure about the second trailer though... its here by the way...

What song is that?

slinger
the song i'm talking about starts with "Here We Go", the song starts when you see the four main characters' faces on the screen and then the spaceship flies by.

SlayerChick1188
Yeah that's it then...

slinger
Thanks SlayerChick, I looked it up and downloaded it and it was the Ernies.

SlayerChick1188
ok kool where'd you download it from? ... i like it too! big grin

slinger
I didn't download the whole thing, the link that you gave me let me listen to 30 seconds of the song.

slinger
Me and u could be friends. embarrasment

SlayerChick1188
big grin sure thing big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.