Stupid Bee....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
I was riding my bike on the street, and then this bee landed on my arm and stung me for no reason!!! mad Thats the 6th time I've been stung mad grrrrr....I hate bees....

Tired Hiker
I got stung by a bee once when I was riding my bike as well. It hit my neck and stung me.

BackFire349
There's been a bee trying to get into my room through the window for like 3 hours now. Dumbass.

Tired Hiker
stupid lame bees.

N.Tonks
Must kill all bees http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tank.gif

The Force
I got stung by a wasp, but i kinda deserved it erm

N.Tonks
why did u deserve it?

The Force
well ya know when you aggravate a wasp Nest ... embarrasment

N.Tonks
lol

The Force
you get what i'm sayin don't you big grin

Shadowskill
I got stung by a yellow-jacket day afore yesterday... It hurt like heck! He got my finger... it swelled for that whole day...

The Force
i expect a wasp sting to hurt alot more than it did, i got stung on the back, while running erm

fungrl515
when i was like 5, i was taking a hike with some friends and i accidentally stepped on an underground nest. i was stung multiple times on the leg. hurt like heck. i was not a happy camper.

The Force
messed ouchie, that must of hurt really badly, your were only five to erm

Shadowskill
My big bro, who is allergic to yellow-jackets, ran over a nest of them with the lawn-mower. Needless to say, he, like you fungrl, sustained multiple leg injuries...

The Force
well how did he take it?

Shadowskill
He said if he had gotten stung once more, he'd have had to go to the emergency room...

The Force
eeh, it's a good thing he didn't get stung again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.