christina agu.....u relly expect me ta spell dat??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
well anyway christina aguilara (can't say i didn't try) has done a couple of concerts up here in north dakota and every f uckin time she cums she calls us hill-billies like she thinks its funny or something. sure we farm and produce a lot of america's food but we sure as hell ain't no hill-billies!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr mad

hahah u said "cum" haha

LindsIsTightK
I don't want to offend you by saying this or anything, but a person who lives in the city has a much different perspective on things then you guys do. To us, people who lives in North Dakota are hill billies, only because we know people who are so much different and are nothing like that.

GroundedAgain
umm damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously we gots big cities and coke products are bottled here!!! he got technology and dat sh*t

BackFire349
congratulations, you bottle a crappy drink, that must mean you are a brilliant folk.

LindsIsTightK
You know BF, I find that something negative comes out of your mouth in 90% of the posts that you make, ever stopped to notice that yourself?

BackFire349
I'm well aware.

LindsIsTightK
Well apparently not only are you aware, but you're proud of it roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
Yeah, it's fun. People make it so easy sometimes.

LindsIsTightK
I used to be as negative as you until I saw how much it brought other people down. Nothing person, but I really think you should think about it. From my expierence, being a positive person, whether you agree with someones opinions and beliefs or not will get you much farther in the world.

BackFire349
Well excuse me all to hell. I'm not a posotive person, and I'm not going to put on a false face for others. Plus, you had a pretty mean post in pablo's thread about his 300 posts. So excuse me if I don't take your statement to seriously.

Plus I never say anything mean or insulting, everything i say is generally sarcastic, thus should not be taken seriously.

LindsIsTightK
Like I said, I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just saying that to a person who doesn't know you, many things can be taken offensively. I know my post wasn't nice to Pablo, it wasn't suppossed to be. It's the truth. I'm not positive all the time either, but atleast I'm not negative all the time.

BackFire349
Neither am I, only when it is called for or when i feel like it.

And if people are going to be stupid enough to take an obviously sarcastic comment seriously and get offended by it, then they deserve the misfortune of their foolishness feelings.

GroundedAgain
oooooooookay all i wanted ta do was vent dat ,contrary to popular belief, north dakotans are not hicks and we have just as much technology as any other american state you throw at us!!!!! god damn we ain't hicks but we a small state and i always find it kewl dat we bottle coke. oh well... embarrasment

mah
Haha, keep up the good work Backfire, you know some of us love you.

alic88
what r hill billies n e way

BackFire349
Thank you Mah, sadly you aren't around much anymore too destroy people's hopes and dreams, so i must do it now. smile

Thing_1
U enjoy detroying people's hopes and dreams?If that's the truth I have the perfect quote for u!

People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

GroundedAgain
ppl dat aren't north dakotans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

BackFire349
what if my dreams involve destroying other people's dreams?

mah
Heh. I try to be around..As long as I'm home I'll do daily visits at least, even though I'm not posting at all the different forums. This one is fun though.

GroundedAgain
hey we produce a large percentage of america's barley. barley makes beer. BEER i tell u BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

plenTpak52
Dude, I love you, man.

By the way, Grounded, "we sure as hell ain't no hillbilly-folk" isn't really a strong argument when you're saying you aren't a hillbilly, hillbilly.

GroundedAgain
why not just cuz i said ain't??? if dat makes me a hillbilly you guyz ar ejust, just......ah neva mind

plenTpak52
well it wasn't just the ain't, it was the double negative, "ain't no". and the "big city" talk

GroundedAgain
ahh well i calmed down now. but i still hate being called a hillbilly. maybe some north dakotans are but i am soooo not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.