movies i rented

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i rented rudy and bullit proof monk today havent watched them how were they if u saw them

LindsIsTightK
I've never even heard of Rudy, whats that about?

pablo007
Rudy is an OK film, it's mostly drama like the shit that usually gets Oscar nominations and haven't seen Bulletproof Monk but I can tell it sucks.

Evil Dead
Rudy ....damn that's old. Yeah, it sucks. It's a drama about Rudy wanting to play football his whole life.......but he's like 5'5", 120 lbs.....well, to tell you how small he is, he plays a hobbit in lord of the rings. Anyway.....he goes to Notre Dame and is on their practice squad. He finally gets to play one down in the finaly quarter of the last game of his senior season. That's the climax.

Bulltetproof Monk wasn't that bad......well, the first half hour wasn't anyway. It was way to predictable.

You made some pretty poor choices at ye old video store today my friend.

DeNiro
hahaha evil dead yeah i think i did but i did indeed watch rudy and liked it alot i dont know why i luv football movies so that is a good reason and also i like movies where people got to work to there goals in order to achive them like in GI JANE HOW SHE HAD TO OVERCOME EVERy ONE (sorry caps lock) put her down as being a grl and shit also another great movie where people ahd to work to there dreams was pumping iron i luv that movie but i still havent watched bullitproof monk so i got to wait and see how i like that

Evil Dead
Bulletproof monk isn't that bad if you take it for what it is.........an action movie. Ignore the story......the writer sure did so you should not feel bad for doing it too. The action scenes are decent but the story is a no-go..........the end is entirely predictable. Just watch it and look for cool action scenes, it will make the movie better. If you watch it and keep up with the plot, you will be disapointed.

DeNiro
i dont even care about the plots of some movies but lok the most crazy movie like action wise and shit is the matrix and it has a very good plot i mean to think that up is pretty crazy the real world and the dream world i mean would think of such a thing

spydar1982
rudy = very good, not great

BPM = shit in a plastic case

johnny_rotten
Sorry to change subject slightly, but i rented "Plan 9 From Outer Space" today. It really is a brilliantly bad movie, but was just so much fun.

I recommend anyone who has not seen to give it a try...you will not forget it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.