fake hobbit trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

patrick j
i found the url for the hobbit trailer. It is also on Kazaa but here is any easy way to get it
ww.lathamfilm.com/hobbit.html

i think that the hobbit could be an awesome movie and this guy did a great job on the trailer.

(i had to leave out the "w" on "www" because it wouldn't let me post a link... just type it in)

Hypernova
It was an OK trailer. I didn't see any or enough Dwarves though!

It would be good to see Gandalf when he's not so serious all the time. We saw glimpses of Gandalf's "playful nature" in FOTR with the fireworks. (Maybe that is just my interpretation big grin )

I do like the way Tolkien started in The Hobbit and LOTR:FOTR.

orlisgrl15
OH MY GOD!!! I hope that is true w/ them making The Hobbit into a movie cuz the trailer was ahhhhhh. if it is true then i cant Wait to see it in 2006 even though it is too far away.

orlisgrl15
im srry but it looks sooo exciting!!! happy

nephalim27
That was SO fake....and the Hobbit is very different from LotR, they used waaay too much filler ring shots from the LotR trilogy. And the dragon stuff was from another movie, I forget which.

I wouldn't mind a Hobbit movie though, don't know what anyone has against it...it was a much simpler plot. A TV series would do it better justice though, assuming the money is there...

mah
It's damn fake yes. And I don't want a hobbit movie. It's no good. Let Peter Jackson move on to new projects.

frumpydumpling
that hobbit trailer is just fellowship snippets and a flim called Dragon Slayer (by Disney in 80s--- good film, but cheesey now). this dude has just spliced them together. building up all our hopes !

frumpydumpling
im telling ya Dragon Slayer, i just looked at it again

Exa
its fake but amusing

patrick j
yea i know its fake but i just posted the url so people wouldn't have to download it from kazaa

Aragorn#1
fake but if it true i cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mailedbypostman
it fake.But at least it LOOKS cool.

BingaBonga
Even if there was movie coming out on The Hobbit, why would it have to be directed by Peter Jackson? I really don't want to see another movie directed by a hairy butt anyway... roll eyes (sarcastic)

VenomVA
damn, looks like that site is gone sad I wanted to get that Superman Christopher Reeve Tribute

eezy45
Dudettes, the author of this thread apparently knew about the fake thing when he posted it.

So why are you all telling him what he already knows What the f**k?

I mean - most of you have gone anyway but laughing out loud

fini
People wake up the trailer is FAKE. They haven't even done casting for the movie yet. Heck they're still in the legalities of the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.