fav dbz charactor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
mine is vegeta brolly and trunks big grin Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

FallingBlue
mine is none, hope the show dies

tptmanno1
why??
i like gohan when he's little
hes funny
when hes older hes cool, but as saya man thats just messed up

Lara
Goku Rocks! and so does Gohan.

JediHDM
i like Gotenks, aside from his 'tude, however, my fav character would probably be Gohan, esp when he was little, or Goten

CandyKoRn
Goku or Vegata.. though, Vegata has a big head.. actually, they all do.. lol

VampirePrincess
Mine is Vegeta and Trunks

Hegemon875
Vegeta, the greatest being in the universe.

Dagons Blade
You got it! Watching him go from this skinny little spoon fed prince
who got his ass whipped constantly, to a man who lost everything,
and the way he pulled himslef up by his bootstraps and drove himself to perfection, was one of the more memorable character developments in anime history. He truly earned his power. Not to mention the appeal of being the true badass\underdog on the show. My fave definitely!

ragesRemorse
super saiyan goku fused with the dragon is the ultimate badass DBZ character, this is known as Droku has anyone else heard of him? i have the sought after import where goku fuses with the namek 2 dragon. piccolo is still the man though aside from goku

movie_freak
Gohan (Adult) & Vegeta

Hegemon875
I hate it in an anime when there is a single character who is beyond a shadow of a doubt the strongest, it just pisses me off, thats why I despise Goku he makes me sick sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.