The Lion King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I loved this movie when i was smaller......and i still do yes
Does anyone have the special edition dvd?

alic88
what is in the special edition

Gstu
it is 2 disc's. Has the original movie and a new one with added scenes a one new song. Also has hours of the making of it, storyboards, stuff like that. History and education about Africa and all the animals, it is VERY cool. I recommend you picking that up.

LeAtHerRFace
Lion King totally rocked... and im gettin it. lol eek! eek!

LindsIsTightK
Timon was my favorite character in that movie. I swear he is truly classic laughing

carnage713
lion kings rocks

LindsIsTightK
I downloaded Timon and Pumba's version of the song "Stand by Me" off of Kazaa and I swear it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I recommend you guys listen to it sometime.

thorncrawler
its not out in ngland yet but the day that it comes out i'm getting it cos its one of my favourite disney's, i already have the normal, no se version

finti
I am thinking of buying it for my daughter, Monika(girlfriend) wants me to wait for xmas that away her siblings can buy that for her. NO WAY I LET THEM GET OFF THAT CHEAPdevil

cogger15
laughing out loud i have the dvd, its great! i loved the movie when i was little... i agree timon is the best, not forgetting pumba(sp) of course! i like it when they sing "in the jungle" its so funny!

Gilraen
Love The Lion King..........Love everything by Disney. Great to watch on a rainy sunday in bed........Hmmm.

alien
yeah we just got the lion king special ed and it's still as good as the first time i watched it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.