Joel Silver Is a Big Fat Idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
He isn't really I just thought JediHDM would appreciate that title (he he he... get it???). Anyway. I mean I don't know about this guy. He got me sooo hyped for Reloaded, just blabbing on about it. I mean I loved the movie I saw it 5x in the theater and countless times at home.... I mean uuhhh... yeahhh... But he just the way he talked about it he just blew it out of proportion. Then you should hear this guy go on about Enter the Matrix. The game was EH! if it wasn't for the film footage I would not have bought it. Just like my last term paper it would have gotten an F. I think those developers in Atari that created that game (not everyone in Atari just that team) should be hanged from ceiling fans with old 2600 cords. But Silver talked as if it was the game to end all games (I'm sure it would be if it was one' first shot at video-games). Now he blabs about the DVD ...sigh... I hear that it doesn't even have a commentary track (well from someone we would care to hear from). What do you guys think?

NOW NO ONE GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE MATRIX I LOVE EVERYONE IN IT, I LOVE THE DIRECTORS (I WISH THEY WOULD TALK INSTEAD OF JOEL BUT WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT....)... I LOVE EVERYTHING MATRIX - EXCEPT THE VIDEO-GAME (PLAY) AND JOEL. OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PEACHES.

spydar1982
But then again maybe I am jealous because he is rich and famous. Gets to work on the Matrix set. Went to NYU film school, while I'm stuck here is San Francisco. Maybe...

JediHDM
...woah, wow, this thread is...amazing, it's fantastic, it's...UNNECESSARY.

spydar1982
thanks for clearing that up. God I wish I was as cool as you. Then I could go around making sh!t eater comments about everyones posts. maybe you should take that de-functional light-saber out of your a | s | s

JediHDM
oh, wow, good comeback, did you think of that yourself? or did you find that on an anti-SW website?

Maybe, if people took this forum seriously, and didn't post everything under the sun, there wouldn't be people getting mad about every post on every thread...Hmmm, thats a new idea, i cant believe nobody thought of it before...hmmm...

SpikeSpiegel
o not another anger thread, don't you know this'll get banned, there is no point!

spydar1982
yeah i know. maybe it will maybe it wont. i just get the feeling joel sees $$$ when he hears the words THE and MATRIX not like many would see it here. And no Jedi I didnt get it off a SW hate site. SW is the best trilogy ever (4,5,6 mind you). SO I wouldnt waste my time on those sites. I the genius that i am thought of that one myself.

rysdigital
atari is the distributor. shiny entertainment MADE the game.

Korri
oh for goodness sake grow up!! miffed

BackFire349
He's a producer, of course he's in it for the money.

audioheem
Dude c'mon u piss-take a hell of a lotta threads, if u dont like them just ignore them coz ull just keep gettin urself worked up coz people dont stop posting shit.

forumcrew
and the point of this is...?

Korri
ok i admit that WAS funny laughing out loud

burlyman
smile
(not to korri)
v

Korri
laughing out loud

dave123
burley, between me u and dryden, i think we can use every one of those pics usefully within a week big grin

Korri
laughing out loud

burlyman
i love how that pic says k thx thats so funny laughing out loud

audioheem
I'm guessing none of those were to me seeing as I was just tryna calm things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.