Brazil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Just this afternoon I watched a film called Brazil. Just like everything else I see it reminded me of the Matrix. But this one more so than anyother (minus the Anime films). I was begining to think that the MWAM is stupid and could never work. But then I saw Brazil and saw it was I who was stupid and I could very well work. Basically Brazil breaks down to:

- World controlled by Gov't paper work

- Everyone is ok with this and goes on about their merry lives despite the shit whole they live in.

- One man (Jonathan Pryce)knows something is wrong and isn't pleased with the world.

- falls in love with a rebel and joins the team (headed by Robert DeNiro)

- only to find in the end he is in a commatose state, it was all a dream, and is labeled "crazy"

hmmm sounds like another movie... if the MWAM works out. Or maybe I didnt understand Brazil. I usually don't understand Terry Gilliam anyway. If you haven't seen it rent it and let me know. Its a cool movie to watch even if you don't get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.