What is the closest movie to you right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Look around the room you are sitting in and check to see what the closest movie is to you. I'm in my living room and the closest movie to me is Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure on DVD! smile It's laying on top of the entertainment center.

diegocala
Sinderella IV

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

FallingBlue
Rahxephon Orchestration 2 (its an anime)

Rogue Jedi
attack of the clones.

ragesRemorse
national lampoons X-mas vacation

BackFire349
leaving las vegas

LindsIsTightK
Well the closest DVD to me is season 1 of BtVS, the closest movie to me is Captain Ron wink

Rogue Jedi
you own cpt. ron? ok.....

LindsIsTightK
What's wrong with that? huh

badkittykitty
lol captain ron,kewl!
I have the mystery men laid out..gonna throw it in the dvd player in a min...

LindsIsTightK
I'm gonna watch Where the Heart Is pretty soon

badkittykitty
I dont know what that is...?

wicker_man
The Wicker Man

LindsIsTightK
Where the Heart Is has Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd in it, ever heard of it?

badkittykitty
no I cant believe it,but no I havent heard of it..

LindsIsTightK
lol It's about this girl (Natalie Portman) who gets pregnant and left behind by her baby's father at the local Walmart. She ends up living at the Walmart and she has her baby there and then its just a story of what its like for her from then on.............

Tired Hiker
Actually, Matrix Reloaded is the closest movie to me, being that the waste basket is down by my feet.

badkittykitty
What!? are you for real linds..haha I have to watch it then!!

LindsIsTightK
miffed That movie doesnt come out until tomorrow miffed

Are you saying that Reloaded isnt a good movie????? miffed

LindsIsTightK
It's a really good movie. It's a chick flick but I really like it. It's a cheap DVD too since it's been out for awhile, I only payed $8 for it.

Tired Hiker
I didn't like it.

LindsIsTightK
OMG!!!!! Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! I absolutely loved Reloaded, I think it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. If I hadn't spent all my money yesterday I would be buying that movie tomorrow.

badkittykitty
I'll check it out then wink

Tired Hiker
It was so boring and the action was just okay.

Rogue Jedi
that movie is ok.....

badkittykitty
which matrix..Zzzz

Tired Hiker
The first Matrix was genius. The second one was boring with some cool parts.

badkittykitty
I loved the first one too,I slept through the second

Rogue Jedi
the first was good...i have heard bad things about reloaded.

LindsIsTightK
I swear I can't believe what I am reading. I went and saw Reloaded in the theaters 7 times because I loved it so much. embarrasment

badkittykitty
aww linds well I dont know if this helps but my feelings for the 2nd one isnt gonna stop me from seeing the 3rd

LindsIsTightK
eek! Man I'm so excited for Revolutions! Don't even get me started on that cause then I'll really never shut-up embarrasment

badkittykitty
lol well it does look really promising

Tired Hiker
I'm looking forward to it too. But I'm REALLY looking forward to Kill Bill volume 2.

badkittykitty
Hell Yes!! th I am so with you on this,kill bill is the shizznit!!

Rogue Jedi
debbie does dallas.

ChinaNiki
The Emperor's Club is closest, I think. It's the top DVD in a pile I borrowed from a friend.

burlyman
well the closet dvd to me right now, by default cause its on this end of the shelf, is the office: series 1. reloaded is in my school bag

pablo007
The closest movie is Dr. No and the closest DVD is Die Another Day. First and last Bonds, kinda weird.

Fire
well I'm in my entertainment room, 90% of my vids are here so take your pic

Good Will Hunting, Saving Private Ryan, Air Force One, The Blair Witch Project, Under Siege, The Matrix, Mr Bean, Con Air, Face Off, The Lion King, Devil's Advocate, Scary Movie, Primairy Colours, Planet of the apes (all 5 Original) The Talented mister Ripley, Pulp Fiction and Star Wars (OT Special Edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.