Who Thinks Korri shud go away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
I mean, if she don't like Harry Potter, y is she even in this forum?

its_magic
i havnt seen this korri person but i agree why stay to write about something u hate mabye they like a good heated debate but saying you want them to leave wont stop them so just ignore them, thats my advice.

Korri
aww come on...i was only winding u up

its_magic
fair enough but alot a ppl a getting the wrong idea about u just be abit more positive and every one will be sweet and talk about what u do like about the movie and if u dont like the movie umm well $HIT i dont have an answer for that lol so play nice and its nice to see u like the matrix so do i

Korri
kewl smile

Harry Potter is ok....i liked the 1st one

jpdt1989
I accept u were just winding people up but don"t dis HARRY POTTER
p,s even though the movies arn't as good as the films

Korri
i appoligise for being a twit big grin

Phoenix
*hugs Korri*

Korri
*hugs Phoe*

Phoenix
big grin

Malfoy's chick
ok, i thought u were sayin HP sucked like all the otha people

XxSamanthaxX
Awww now isn't this nice? Everone's happy and getting along. big grin I'm so proud of you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

silver_tears
korri is just silly stick out tongue

plenTpak52
Airhead.

StrgzrCndyPixie
ur goin to start another fight

Malfoy's chick
y, because i thought she hated HP, so I hate people who come into this forum when they hate HP. It's dumb!

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no but that guy lykes to stir up sh*t

its_magic
come on its over im shore there a biggers issues in ur live then dealing with people who hate harry potter on a forum and ur never going to c that person no offense korri u changed ur cool now but yeah build a bridge and get over it

Korri
*hugs* thats ok i can understand how u would be upset by that....i would kill anyone who went into the matrix forum and said that it sucks
* gives clispin and Backfire evil looks*

Malfoy's chick
*hugs back*

friends?

Korri
of coarse big grin *hands Malfoy's Chick a cookie*

Malfoy's chick
thanx smile

Korri
wink

plenTpak52
Yes. People do that to find out why other people like the things that they dont like. People tlak about things they dont like as a way to release their hatred. To get it off their chest.

It was a shallow, air-headed comment.

Malfoy's chick
WELL MAYBE IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THINGS THEY SHUD JUST IGNORE THEM, SOMETHING YOU CAN'T OBVIOUSLY DO!

Korri
u tell him gurl!! cool

clavis9495
well if I had to choose between the matrix forum and the HP forum I'd definantly choose the matrix forum coz this book simply hasn't got any hidden dephts but I still do think HP is Owkee and I've read all of them..

crazy_c
Well i donno if i like the matrix that much cuz i couldnt really pay attention to it..................altho that might have been cuz there was ten other people in the room including screaming baby hu was about to get christenederm.......maybe i'll give it another chance.

Er...did u mean books? wacko bunny bunny wacko

plenTpak52
It's not that easy. For anyone. No matter who you are you want to defend your beliefs even after proven wrong. Its also unhealthy to ignor them because it builds up your anger even further, which can lead to serious disasters. But can you at least answer me this...

Why aren't you ignoring me?

starlitegrl
WILL U PPL GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Malfoy's chick
I don't need to ignore people, I think sorting things out are better then ignoring them

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah its good to clear the air

Korri
smile

starprincess366
ahh korri, my mother loves the matrix but don't beat me up or anything its just i can't stand it! but the special effects and action are great! go neal!

plenTpak52
'

Then why are you advising me to ignore people?

Malfoy's chick
I'm advising you to leave things if you don't like them and not to be rude. I don't like Draco/Hermione or anything but I don't go into the tread and say it's disgusting or something

Korri
ok thats your opinion

BackFire349
ahhh, so korri, it's ok for you to come in here and bash harry potter, but i can't go bash matrix huh? Ah, hypocracy at it's best.

FallenForever
yeah, you cant bash, the matrix i mean you cant, its wonderful
personally, i like harry potter too, but the matrix forum is more interesting
and no korri should not go away, anyone who starts a cookie game thread is cool by me

plenTpak52
Actually, you can bash the Matrix. It's quite easy as a matter of fact

The Matrix is grossly overrated and bad.

There.

CandyKoRn
I think Korri is cool,
plus, poeple should be able to add their opinions, wether they're for or against.

hurray for Freedom of Speech!
and ... I Love you Korri!!!!

plenTpak52
Sure they should, but they shouldn't be a hypocrite while doing so

CandyKoRn
Everyone is a Hypocrit, who cares?
I don't..

FallenForever
hey, it is your opinion, but * the matrix is awesome. i think you should watch it again.

plenTpak52
thats alright ill pass. I might shoot myself if i see keanu's acting again

Korri
u r starting to get rite up my nose!! mad

plenTpak52
Its true and you know it. Keanu cannot act. Just because you think he is hot does not mean he can act. Open your eyes

CandyKoRn
didn't like Devil's Advocate?

plenTpak52
He was only good in Bill & Tedd's Excellent Adventure, and only because he played a complete moron, whoch made it easy for anyone.

snapesnuggler
Dude, I think Korri rocks because she has one of THE hottest Keanu Reeves pics in her Siggy. You go girl! big grin

Besides, I personally think that anyone whom can't spell 'which' shouldn't be making accusations of suckyness towards one of the best Sci-Fi films of their generation. wink

Malfoy's chick
I would like to say that Keanu can act, he is very good. I loved him in speed.

how do you close a thread cause this is starting a big fight and I didn't really want that, I was only trying to state a point

burlyman
korris cool happy

Korri
plenTpak52> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

snapesnuggler> theyre not hard to find happy

Malfoy's Chick> it is inevitable that anyone that abuses Keanu infront of me is going to end up in a fight

Burly> angel *hugs and gives a Smiddy cookie*

burlyman
big grin yay.... *eherm, this is a harry potter forum, something more appropriate?*

silver_tears
okay everyone is entitled to their own opinion i mean its free speach after all
but seriously now going into the forum for a certain subject and starting threads saying the subject is crap and dumb and such is not very smart
i mean people have different opinions and openly bashing others by saying things is hurtful huh

Malfoy's chick
I understand that. Just wondering (I'm not trying to start a fight) when you go into Tom Felton forums and say he is butt ugly or something you don't care but when it is about Keanu it is different. (don't kill me, just stating a point)

I think Keanu is a good actor and very HOT eek! , and I would be furious at anyone dissing him too, but it is like when you diss Tom Felton, I get angry.

Get it?

Korri
ok i wont diss Tom anymore smile

plenTpak52
its caled a typo. Notice how "I" and "O" are so close together on the keyboard? Its actually quite easy to make that mistake. And if thats the best comeback you can think of, then you need help. First of all, spelling, acting, and sci-fi have NOTHING to do with eachother. Second, Keanu is a horrible actor. I dont care what you say, he is. And third, I believe in free speech, and I would fight that right to my death, but he's a bad actor. Fourth, "suckyness" isn't a word. Fifth, I wasn't insulting the Matrix, I was insulting Keanu's acting. So look at my fourth and fifth points again and then see who you should accuse of being a dumbass.

Practice what you preach, you odoit. I mean idiot. wink

snapesnuggler
Woah! Now THERE'S some teenage angst!

It's alright plenTpak, I still love you wink You are indeed entitled to your opinion, but there's something to be said for insulting someone just to get a rise from them. Who's the idiot?

and suckyness IS a word. It's MY word. big grin

Malfoy's chick
thanx *hugs Korri* and i promise never to dis anything ever again. *nods proudly*

plenTpak52
Awww. That's sweet. And I didn't seriously mean you were an idiot. It was just a little joke to lighten the mood.

I love you guys wink

Korri
plenTpak52>still think i deserve an appoligy miffed

Malfoy's Chick> cool

Korri
i like a happy story!!

burlyman
Happy Dance korri rules! if you love korri post a dancing banana!

ab012f9448
Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoo Happy Dance

burlyman
maybe if we post enough bananas, the harry potter people will go away What the f**k?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
korri we love ya!!!Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.