who cares about the reloaded dvd.. REVOLUTIONS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nickysan
ok now can i be the first to say who gives about the dvd. we know what happens we've all seen it in the theaters 10 times or more and have the bootleg copies so i just have to say... LET NOVEMBER 5th COME!

Neo: it ends to night-
Smith: no actualy 21 days form now
Neo:damn.... we can just fight out in the rain now?
Smith:nope
Neo:why not?
Smith:well thats because the people at WB likr to make all the fan boys wait so loooooooooooong their heads explode

masterofmatrix
lol exacctly right and one of the twins said its only fair that they release revolutions november 5th because they had to wait sooooooo long for reloaded. is that ****in fair. i think not. if i was one of the wachowskis i would release it when fans wanted it

JediHDM
If it were me, i would release it the 15th of November, in remembrance of Gloria Foster's Birthday...

BackFire349
revolutions will also be lame. just more preachy preachy and bullettime.

dragonpisces272
Well, many peoples in this forum may think not...their actually dying for the movie to come out. Why? Because they are fans of the matrix. I don't mean to say that only fans watch the movie, but you should at least appreciate this forum! smile

Korri
u really like the word lame dont ya laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
hehe smile

Korri
big grin

BackFire349
as do the makers of the series, since that is what they mainly rely on.

Korri
ok now thats just below the belt

rysdigital
troll. sigh.

Korri
Backfire is beggining to get right up my nose

rysdigital
he claims to be discussing movies. all he does is provoking people with lame stuff he can't back up, it's sad.

thinks he's a smart guy too, for not liking the matrix trilogy. laughing out loud

Korri
exactly *korri waves finger in angry gesture*

rysdigital
http://images.scholieren.com/images/smilies/oneens.gif

Korri
thats it youve got it in one bro

rysdigital
big grin

Dryden
maybe he's just mad that the matrix has more content than any horror movie ever will, so he's taking frustration out on someone else...

droopy1592
Backfire needs some cookies!

Korri
*throws cookies at backfire for making evil comments about Keanu*

burlyman
ninja

Korri
big grin

dave123
"If it were me, i would release it the 15th of November" then we would all kill u Jedi for making us wait another 10 days

Korri
awww poor Jedi

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rip.gif

Korri
Jedi man....it was nice knowing you

burlyman
no.. RIP Gloria Foster sad

Korri
oh yeah sad

JediHDM
oh well, i try to do something nice, and i get killed for it...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rip.gif

dave123
hope u learned your lesson! do anything nice.... and i'll know about it

(( JJ in case no one noticed....))

Korri
sad *hugs*

JediHDM
awww *hugs* thanks Korri, i'm glad SOMEONE cares...

Crash_Overload
I AM GETTING RELOADED NOT TODAY, BUT TOMMORROW NIGHT AFTER SCHOOL AND BEFORE PILOTING CLASS!!!!!!!!

Korri
Jedi> big grin of coarse i care

Crash> by then i will have had it for a week stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Oh well... I guess it is only Fare that the U.K. got it first.... They always get stuff late over there........ (Go CANADA!)

Korri
lol ill take that as a compliment

Crash_Overload
It WAS....

Korri
oh ok thanks *hugs*

Crash_Overload
*Hugs Back*

Korri
smile

Crash_Overload
DANG!..... I hate school... it is 7:45 here... GTG sorry *hugs*

Korri
haha i get the week off stick out tongue

oh bye xxx

clavis9495
OW THE NERVE THAT BACKFIRE HAS!! WE SHOULD ALL PUT HIM ON THE IGNORE LIST!

Korri
he said he loves me in the 'who loves korri' thread but he abused MY Neo so KILL!!!!

lordAragon_2003
MaN i AM SRY TO INTERRUPT BUT LORD OF THE RINGS WIPES THE FLOOR WITH MATRIX TRUTHFULLY

burlyman
wacko

rysdigital
u misspelled Aragorn.

JediHDM
excepting, of course, the fact that LOTR was written many years ago, and everyone KNOWS what will happen, if they are smart enough to read, whereas Matrix is new and original, thus making it way superior...

Korri
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.