ROTK Count-down!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
Why don't we have a count-down thread?

We know it opens nationally at different times... and we are all in different times zones... but...

Premiere in NZ - 48 days
NZ nationally - 67 days
Aus nationally - 75 days

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Arwenishott
put the u.s. on there u retard.......its only the greatest country in the world. we are the ones savin all u from major threats around the world.

fini
uh EXCUSE YOU!!!!!!............greatest country saving people from threats???..............hmmm maybe so but who's gonna save us from the egotistical bastatrds from that damn hypocritical country?!?!?!

ok back to the point........i've been warned about my political views before

FOR TRINIDAD.......72 days

ilvorlandobloom
but what about the u.s.? i dont think its better or nething but i do live there...lets see...umm im too dumb blonde i cant figure out how many days! ok... 17 more days this month... 30 days next month... 17 days for december... 64? i think thats right but i suck at math... yay i checked the calcutator and i was right!

U.S.- 64 days

Hypernova
Please don't impose your political views... this is NOT a politics thread!!So excuse YOU, Arwenishott. I did NOT include the US because I am NOT from the US... I expected people FROM the US to post theirs. Surely YOU can do YOUR own countdown?? Not too hard for YOU is it? And please refrain from personal attacks. This thread was NOT a personal attack on anyone!! That was uncalled for.

Premiere in NZ - 47 days
NZ nationally - 66 days
Aus nationally - 74 days

As mentioned, we are not all from the same countries, nor live in the same time zones. I was posting mine because I KNOW it.

Ushgarak
Ok, do NO get into any more poltiics here or this one gets shut. Hypernova is right, such indignation was uncalled for- simply state the countdown where you come from.

Tricksy Hobbit
If you count what's left of today ....

64 days until Hobbit's rule the UK!

Roll on December 17th.

PS. Anyone going to stand around in the cold at the premier on the 11th in London? How sad....can't wait

fini
sad????............nah sad are those stupid saps who wont go and watch the movie...........snow or not

Hypernova
Premiere in NZ - 46 days
NZ nationally - 64 days
Aus nationally - 73 days

Apologies with NZ opening - I was counting from my departure date sad

fini big grin Does it snow in Trinidad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.