Wise words from Smiddy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
'You are what you eat...'
- A. Smith

dragonpisces272
haha like in that commercial i think 1 year ago, it was the same song too. You arreee what you eeaaaat... and this woman ate cinnabuns er sumthing and when she walked out of the store, her butt was 2 cinnabuns... haha... those peeople in the stateside, you know what im talkin about, right?

Korri
erm....no not really erm

dragonpisces272
hehe it was funny...and judging by the quote you put up there, Smiddy is one bad cookie...

Korri
yup....big bad cookie!!

dragonpisces272
the way he bakes the cookie is truly unusual...like drydens pictures...hehe...

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Korri
'thats the way the cookie crumbles'
- A.Smith

Sifer
Seriously guys, the cookie is important...VERY Important, and we will find out why in Revolutions I am guessing smile "Cookies need Love too!"

Dryden
yeah, maybe everyone is sitting around in the Oracle's family room stoned out on drugs....there's Smith there wide eyed and stoned, neo, and trinity on the couch stoned, and morpheus pacing back and forth.

all just sitting around eating cookies and getting stoned...

its all fake, they're all dreaming and halucinating the matrix doesnt exist...lol

Korri
the first time i saw the matrix i thought they were all drug addicts laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
haha I know, huh. The way their dressed outside of the matrix and everything. If I eat many cookies, I get hyped and you dont wanna be around me when im jumpy. Happy Dance

Korri
lol

dragonpisces272
People said I need to be placed in a mental hospital or sumthing. My cousin locked me in a room because I ate too much "Milano" cookies (you know, the oval shaped ones and they have chocolate covered tops)

Korri
i should me in a mental hospital!!

dragonpisces272
the only thing I like about the mental hospital are their bouncy rooms. The thing that makes people really mental there are the strait jackets. They really do make you crazy wacko

Korri
laughing out loud

JediHDM
i like bouncy walls...

Korri
yeah smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.