Narsil Reforged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpdt1989
I found it so cool when they show Arathorn being given Narsil and drawing it who agrees!

turin
aaaaa, its aragorn, but ya its pretty cool

Arwenishott
yeh its cool..........u dumbass its aragorn not arathorn,,,,,arathorn is his father. i hope u dont call urself a fan

fini
ouch that was harsh man..........lol

fini
NOW THATS a Sword

CandyKoRn
I was pissed off that they didn't show it in the FotR..

Aparently it's gonna be shown being reforged in RotK.

billyboyd4ever
yea i thought they should have had it in fotr like in the books...but iguess it makes more sense or something blink
my friend owns "the shards of narsil" hehe its cool

Hypernova
I agree, it's beautiful! thumb up

jpdt1989
I admit i got the name wrong but where did u get such a good pic of the sword. Its cool. Hope they put it in the museum after the film

SlayerChick1188
At least they showed Elrond giving the sword to Aragorn in FotK Extended Edition. I was VERY happy after that... happy

Sifer
I REALLY want that sword, and hopefully will be ordering it soon.

Cut some Orc's head off big grin

Sifer
Oh and CandyKorn: It is definately being shown in ROTK. Have you watched the trailer? If not, go watch, fly you f... smile

Exa
Cool inscription cool but erm a bit boring, compared to the ones in the other swords. Strange, it's two different languages... one Quenya one Sindarin. Why didnt the smiths do the new one in Quenya too??

The scene in the trailer is great smile

Kitoky
Ya, Elrond giving Aragorn the sword was really cool, because really Elrond kept it as a keep sake for Aragorn because Elrond foresaw that Aragorn had to become King one day.

Elrond has the shards of Narsil reforged and after giving it to Aragorn, Aragorn named it Anduril. The inscriptions on the sword were carved to help Aragorn in battle, to have the strenght of the elves fight with him, it's either Quenya or Sindarin.

The sword picture above looks as though it's inscripted with a language of the Dwarves for some reason, I can't tell. confused

nazgulinthedark
rigwraith sowrds are betterer

nazgulinthedark
http://www.algonet.se/~enda/images/lotr_ringwraith.jpg

nazgulinthedark
see, they're betterer

Camellia
I was wondering about that though: is it a flashback explaining about the reforging, or is it happening in the third film (i.e actually happening in that time and place)???

Because (and I am going to feel so stupid if I'm wrong!) Aragorn was given this sword before he set off on the quest was he not?...

Hope it's a 'flashback', if not, oh well, I'll live big grin

Fire
hmm maybe one of elrond sons brings it to him

But in the book he had it before yes

VengeanceGOD
Elrond himself brings it to him in ROTK. In the movies, Narsil is used to symbolize that he accepts his kingliness, so the sword is given to him at the end, as opposed to the beginning.

Fire
aah FFS why do they always have to drag everyone in there

seriously if I see galadriel in ROTK I will kick someone

Kitoky
In the 3rd film, Elrond comes to Gondor along with Arwen I think, and gives Aragorn the reforged Narsil before his big battle, and so Aragorn goes and renames it Anduril. I believe..

nazgulinthedark
cool, but the ringwraith swords are still better whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.