Anyone in University?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Anyone hear in uni (college for you american dudes)?

I'm at the Internationl Film School of Wales (Newport) studying er.... film!

Tex
Yes, and I hate every god damn minute of it!sad

julibug
finally figured that one out! (kept seeing people refer to "uni" - didn't take long to catch on - ah! college!)

thankfully, i haven't had to deal with that in a few years!

Storm
I' m at uni in Leuven (Belgium), studying ancient history and I love every second of it... yes

yerssot
wait till you get to january messed

Storm
I know sad
I erased that part deliberately from my mind

yerssot
didn't want to remind you of that again messed

Fire
smile

Storm
it' s ok, I can handle it
I' m preparing myself better to it then last year embarrasment

Fire
Whiiii

mechmoggy
I'm in my final year at UCE, not enjoying it too much at the moment cus of all the bloody work they keep giving me.

JediHDM
I am frosh at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia...

silver_tears
people in america dont have uni messed
we have college and university in canada big grin

yerssot
the illiterates! stick out tongue

royal_jester
Right this very second I am at college...I am going to a 2 year college right now---{Glendale Community College}-and plan on transfering to ASU West (Arizona State University West)

Corlindel
Well I was in Law Uni about eight years ago stick out tongue

If you need some hints. The first is don't use drugs or alcohol when you are studying before an exam; second...sex and rock is available before, pending..uhu stick out tongue..and after the exams

lil bitchiness
Same in England big grin

Im at Uni in Brighton...im studying Criminology and Sociology!!!
beware my Moulder and Scally skills!shifty

mechmoggy
Why did I decide to do engineering, everyone else seems to pick much cooler subject... confused

lil bitchiness
lol...awwwwwwww

engineering is cool confused! Not everyone can do it...you must be maths or science expert...thats great! big grin

mechmoggy
Errrr not really, I'm doing manufacturing engineering. Which basically means I'm one of those geeks who knows how to make stuff. embarrasment

lil bitchiness
LOL laughing out loud

awwwwwwww....well at least you know how to make stuff!
Well when you have a proper job, i'll be hunting UFO's, criminals, and all the other weirdos... confused

Paola
wow lil!!!!
your career is pretty exciting.....
I'm studying Psychology big grin

lil bitchiness
Psychology rocks! big grin I was gonna do that but i decided to do criminology! confused Anyone liking their uni life?! YOu liking your uni life Paola?! big grin

diegocala
I am, I am!!

lil bitchiness
big grin what you stydy?! big grin

Paola
Yes I do lil...... I spent 4 years of my life on doing nothing...... and studying Psychology was everything I wanted...... so i'm the happiest girl around.........big grin

Fire
good for you

mechmoggy
I have a proper job, I'm a project/tooling engineer already. My company let me do my degree part time, on day release.

I'd much rather be hunting UFO's than arguing with a yam yam toolmaker about behind schedule projects. sad

lil bitchiness
Oh....well as long as you like it and its not boring or teadious, you'll be ok! big grin

mechmoggy
You're right, I do enjoy it really.

Big geek that I am. embarrasment

lil bitchiness
awwwwww...lol big grin nothing wrong with that!!

BlueLove
Truer words were never spoken Tex.

Yeah, I'm in college, and I wish I could get the hell out!

~BlaueLiebe

Fire
I like it

JediHDM
i enjoy it, until we have tests...

lil bitchiness
or asigments of some sort!

mechmoggy
Yeah, anything that stops me going the pub isn't welcome at all.

yerssot
*coughnederlandshistorischetekstenfranshistorische
tekstenalgemeneheuristiekenhistorischeinformatieku
ntecough*

mechmoggy
Bless you.

Paola
laughing out loud

yerssot
thanks, darn that blast cough I have!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Uni is alright...so far so good! Ionly have 6 ours a week in uni, lecture time...its good! big grin

mechmoggy
Hmmm, part times a little more intense. Here was my timetable from last year: -

1st lesson start 9am (not bad considering I usually start work at 7:30am)
Lunch 12 till 1pm
2nd lesson start 1pm
Break 4 till 4:30 or 5pm (depending on the lecturer)
3rd lesson start 4:30/5pm
Finish 7:30/8pm

This is my final year now, so I only do 2 lessons on a Wednesday, but the rest of the day I have to work on my dreaded final year project. Do you know I've just had to write a 3000 word project proposal before I can even start the bloody thing. I mean, what all that about! I have to write an assignment to propose another assignment. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Asami

lil bitchiness

Asami
Since its my last year... I can't be botehered! Ah well, I'll vote for the Lib Dems next election in the hope that they win this time!

This old guy in my class came in wearing a suit on the day my uni was protesting, then he was saying the rest of us were all scruffy! What a cheek, normally he comes in looking like he just woke up from a cardboard box.

He said we should have made an effort to dress up and protest - I told him if we did that the authorities would think we have money and can afford more than just dressing up nicely!

fini
i'm doing a double major in physics at the University of the West Indies in Trinidad.

lil bitchiness
Physics! blink <--thats all i know about Physics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.