Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newfoundfan
A couple of months ago, if someone mentioned the Matrix to me, I wouldn't have had a clue as to what they were talking about. Recently, after watching the first Matrix, playing ETM and seeing Reloaded, I really like it. However, I haven't got a clue as to what a few things mean, and I wondered whether you 'experts' could help me.

Why is there a different operator on ETM to Reloaded
How is it that Neo fought a hundred or so Smiths without much resistance(reloaded), but in the trailer(revolutions) it showed a Smith hitting Neo, and him going flying
Who is the person in the trainstation, and why do screenshots show him punching Neo.
Who is Bane/why is he in a coma next to Neo
People have said that Bane fights and beats Neo, but I never saw anything about this, so if/when does it happen
Where is Zion (its location)

If you can answer these I would be grateful as certain parts of the film are meaningless to me. Thanks.

dave123
1) yes, they are on different ships
2) that smith is stronger, somehow... we'll findout y later
3) there some thread somewhere else about that
4) Bane is who smith controls, he survived th machines attack at the end of reloaded
5) zion is deep underground, (possibly 01?) and bane does fight neo in the real world, i ASSUME that neo wins

audioheem

burlyman
totally

dave123
aquapolis is what i was thinking big grin but its really gone to hell concidering it was once a 5* hotel at some point

Evil Dead
Why is there a different operator on ETM to Reloaded

- Link is the operator of the Nebachanezzar, Morpheus' ship.....Sparks is the operator of the Logos, Niobe's ship

How is it that Neo fought a hundred or so Smiths without much resistance(reloaded), but in the trailer(revolutions) it showed a Smith hitting Neo, and him going flying

- He had plenty of resistance......he was knocked around quite a bit.....he couldn't defeat Smith, he had to retreat (fly away)......he will be more powerful in Revolutions because he is growing stronger as he realizes that he has Neo's powers, they were imprinted in him when Neo jumped into him at the end of Matrix 1....as Smith says in Reloaded, "something copied....overwritten".......this is why Smith can fly in the trailers.....he has realized that he has the same powers Neo does.

Who is the person in the trainstation, and why do screenshots show him punching Neo.

- He is the spectator.........he controls the place between worlds (Mobile Ave.) where Neo's mind is trapped. Some people say he works with the Merovingian.

Who is Bane/why is he in a coma next to Neo.......Bane was the member of Ballard's ship that was overwritten by Smith. He is in a coma next to Neo because he was the only survivor of the sentinals onslaught of the Zion fleet. The Hammer found him and picked him up. Why he is actually in the coma, we will find out in Revolutions. Perhaps he used the same "power" Neo did to protect himself, to stop the sentinals .....just like Neo did.

People have said that Bane fights and beats Neo, but I never saw anything about this, so if/when does it happen

- That is totally speculation. People say that the two people fighting over the EMP gun aboard the ship in the scene from the trailers are Neo and Bane. We can see Bane's face......we however cannot see whom he is fighting, their back is turned towards us. It could just as easily be Ghost he is fighting.

Where is Zion (its location)......deep underground near the center of the Earth where it is still warm. Somebody in a post above me stated it was in the cradle of civilization (Africa) as pictured in the Second Rennasaince episodes of the AniMatrix.....he was mistaken. That was the machine city of Zero-One........they have never stated any geographical area in which Zion is located, only that it is deep underground near the center of the Earth where it is still warm.

Alot of these questions are answered in the Enter the Matrix game......I suggest you play the entire game with both characters from beginning to end........then go back and watch all of the .fmvs again. Alot of insight.

realworlddreams
did u even watch the movies?

dave123
you mean theres a film about the matrix??? since when!

audioheem
nah he's having us on! my brother is andy wachowskis best mate and theres no matrix film man dont worry! Happy Dance

JediHDM
HAHA...yeah, no movie!! *wakes up* woah, what?!

Dryden
dude, thats not what I heard from my friend's aunt's roomates' brothers' friends' dad who's the executive producer on X-Men 3, who knows the Boom Mic holder of this other guy who worked with Keanu in Bill and Ted's who painted his friend's car who worked part-time for WB!!!

JediHDM
woah, are you for real...THATS AWESOME!!! DUDE YOU ROCK!!!

audioheem
sweet so u must get to go to all the awards shows and everything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.