Neo in the Architect's Room...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
Does anyone notice/did anyone notice that when Neo suggested, "Choice. The problem is choice." It then goes, "DING!" As the elevator opens where Trinity fights Agent... Johnson? Well anyway yeah I couldn't find a previous thread on that and thought it was interesting. (If you don't get it... the DING symbolises, "CORRECT!"wink

dave123
lol, the matrix is actually a gameshow

SpikeSpiegel
ding ding ding correct answer and the winner is Neo

JediHDM
i thought Dave was right... confused

dave123
"aaaand for winning, you can now go through the door on the right to the bomb! ooooor you can take the mystery door to the left! who knows whats behind there, maybe you'll get deleted?"

"great..."

audioheem
lol ok ridicule my statement if u will but it happened so :-p

dave123
i always make jokes big grin sometimes i'm serious (i rely on jedi and the rest to make serious comments)
dont take it personally

audioheem
lol no i understand why u'd find it funny but i thought it was pretty weird how that happened.. u coulda just had the elevator opening without a ding.. and then the whole door to your right thing! WOOHOO!

realworlddreams
but if the elevator opens w/o a ding, how do u know u've reached ur floor of doom? if the elevator doesnt ding, trinity wouldnt get out, n she wouldnt have bin shot, n neo coulda deactivated the matrix like he wanted to, n oh yeah, stupid ship wouldnt have blown up when it crashed, n the movies would be over now, so its all the elvators fault

<<gets a big bomb like in M1, setsit inside an elevator, climbs on top, shoots the cable, and watches the elevator fall and explode and send its door bouncing along a shot up lobby...>>

audioheem
riiiiiiiiiiiight. she doesnt get out.. shes going in.

SpikeSpiegel
There is no spoon
ding boom

clavis9495
hehehe rite spikey

Korri
lol they should have buzzers and cheesy flashing lights and to represent points won they should have cookies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.