REAL MADRID( football)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
well they are such a KICK AS$ team. they have got all the players

BECKS,ZIDANE,FIGO,RONALDO,RAUL,ROBERTO AND GUTI( well not part of the famous 6 but i still consider him 2 b very good)

now all they need is 2 or 3 good defenders, atleast 1 super defender coz their defending is absolutely TERRIBLE. salgado,pavon,bravo they all suck. only 1 that is good is helguerra. they need sum1 like NESTA or MALDINI. that would b cool. if they can get their defence right, they will just smash every team... it was because of their defence they couldnt win champions league last year

Korri
ok im not a real football fan but boy they r a good team!!

Kes
Salgado is good. Roberto Carlos is the best. The problem is the entire team plays on offense so the middle field is a little unprotected.
Nesta is good but Maldini is too old to play in the spanish league.
Dont get me wrong I love Maldini but spanish football is a "bit" different from Italian football.

G.P
1) Helgera... He was one of the best defensive midfielders in the world... but he had to play as a defender because Hierro and the others were too weak.. sad

2) Maldini will never leave AC Milan. That theorically and practically impossible.

3) Roberto Carlos isn't a defender as a matter of fact... That's why he's so good stick out tongue

Kes
True Maldini will never leave AC Milan.

Benfica has a defender named Miguel, he use to be a right side foward.
Now he's one of the best right side defender in the portugues league wink He made the National team.

yerssot
and still can't stop a belgian team stick out tongue

betting is starting kes, and it doesn't look good for benfica messed

Kes
stick out tongue

I which our stadium was ready.

yerssot
you're not playing in your own stadium?

Kes
No, we are playing in Boavista's stadium. Ours will be open (for lack of a better word) on the 25th. They build a new 1 for 2004, but since its basically on top of the old 1 we have been playing the our National stadium and for european games in Bessa (thats the name of Boavista's stadium)

yerssot
ow, so I can't see the stadium of the team kes is cheering for sad

Kes
I can email it to you.
1 thing I dont like about it is that its smaller then the other. The other could have 120 thounsand ppl in it. Then they put chairs and it was for 90 thousand. This 1 is like 60 something messed

yerssot
120 000???
60 000???
that's still A LOT bigger then ours messed

yeah! if it's a nice pic; go ahead smile

Kes
In big games we fill it up. Which is ace cos it was the biggest in Portugal big grin This new 1 is the most expensive but I dont know if its the biggest.

yerssot
well, it IS a lot! so it's possible

Kes
We have lots of fans.

yerssot
for the time being

Kes
sad We havent been winning recently but we have more awards then the other 3 big teams in portugal put together stick out tongue

yerssot
really? I heard Porto had the most stick out tongue

Dexx
blink....a girl's talking football....*spooks*
never thought i'd see this coming

Kes
laughing out loud

Never. We have 2 champions league cups stick out tongue plus more we have more home trophes and stuff big grin

Kes
* whispers* we are so off topic

yerssot
it's baaaaad wink

Fire
Keep it on topic smile

Real is good but they are far too offensive and with Hierro leaving they now have a SERIOUS problem in their defence

yerssot
hmmm, seems this is the perfect thread to ask
who plays on the left side in the defence?

that or FM was talking about Juve messed

Fire
I suspect it to be one of these guys: salgado,pavon,bravo

Kes
Roberto Carlos and Helgera.

yerssot
roberto is on the right side, not left I thought messed

Kes
I think he's on the left.

Fire
I think he's right side not sure tho, I always f/ck that up

yerssot
oh well, kes is more knowledgable about this, so she's right FM smile

Kes
I'm imagening the field and some plays and I get the impression its left. My dad says its left to but I might be wrong wink

Fire
then the question is who's the left?

Kes
His.The player big grin

yerssot
he probably ment "who's the right-winged defender?"

Kes
Ah! So Roberto on the left, Salgado on the right big grin

yerssot

Kes
stick out tongue I checked the website but it only says defense.

yerssot
that's ok; you helped out already smile

~fuoco~
DOWN WITH JUVE AND REAL MADRID!!!

Corlindel

Corlindel
Ah..salgado-right, roberto carlos-left, pavon and helguera-center.

yerssot
another portugese helps out smile

Kes
I wasnt trying to seel Miguel. Just saying that sometimes a player is better in other zones!
Sporting is not the best. Remeber 18 years!

Kes
Yup wink

Kes
Oh plus you guys arent doing very well either.

Corlindel
cool

And Figo still is the most regular player of Real Madrid

Kes
Well we got Rui Costa stick out tongue

Fire
hmm, keep it on topic

and the best Real Player imo is Zidane

yerssot
the bald priest laughing out loud

Fire
Hey he's awesomely good at controling the ball

Makelele is also very good

Kes
I prefer Figo.

yerssot
just pointing to his nick blink

Fire
okie

Corlindel
This is Benfica's 10 year without win..and keep going...

Kes
Will see.

Corlindel
Well..Zidane is better for now and is playing great, but both ar different kinf of players and Zinade has a great ball touch and he plays great at the center midfield as playmaker. But I think Figo has more influence at the team.

yerssot
back on topic onw!

Corlindel
eek! big grin eek! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! Happy Dance laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! rolling on floor laughing

Well..You know it is impossible an agree about this mather so...Good luck in Uefa.

Kes
I think Figo is better ta passing tru other players. Did you see the goal he scored for the national team? wow.

Kes

alic88
FIGO is a really good player. he just didnt have a good year last time. now is his chance, becks is doing awesome and its good 2 know that figo and becks r both in the starting line up. IMO the king of real madrid is raul. he is perhaps the most expensive player in football. chelsea offered 71 million pounds for him! and lets not forget ronaldo coz he for me is the best striker in the world although nistelrooy,henry and vieri,shevchenko r right behind him

Kes
Figo was injured last year.

G.P
I don't agree with you on Ronaldo... He's good. period. But at least van Nistelrooy, Henry and Vieri come right before him...

Kes
Well Ronaldo has been tru a lot! I'm surprised he came back and is playing.

G.P
He betrayed Inter Milan mad He had been paid during 2 years while he was recovering. Then he recovered and left.

This kind of player doesn't deserve any mercy...

Kes
He was sold. I dont really like him but hell...the guys a fighter!

G.P

Kes
laughing out loud Well Italy isnt the place for him. All the teams play on defense. Ronaldo is the type of player that needs support up front.

G.P
That's because all the palyer are in defense that they need forwards like Vieri, Totti, Del Piero, Shevshenko, Trezeguet...

You know the latest in France teams play more and more in defence... That's sad... Luckily, we've got 3 or 4 good strikers (Pauleta, Morientes...) that prevent the general level from dropping...

Kes
Yeh but he need support. He cant make it on his on in front, plus he's to lasy to help defende laughing out loud
Same with Rivaldo.

G.P
True, true...

Fire
that being lazy is a bad quality more and more common among strikers, IMO it shows a lack of group feeling

yerssot
sandy martens is NOT a striker! he's a dork!

Fire
I wasn't referring to him yerss

Kes
lol yeh. other players do the work, they get the credit

Fire
no not only that
also that everyone needs to work his ass off in a team
if a striker just flies around the opponents half, closely to the penalty area when the ball is on his own half. he's being an ass

~fuoco~
ronaldo is way over-rated, and he treat Inter like crap!! after they bend over backwards fot him, he go to be with another team! very gratefulmessed

Fire
I agree with ya fuoco

yerssot
they all go where the money is

Corlindel
I lihe That greek forward from Cyprus...who plays in AEK...I think is named Konstantinou (???) I'd like to see he in Sporting C.Portugal, cause he is cheaper and works for the team and don't miss the goal.

UEFA CUP

Sorry Malmoe smile)

Congratulations Kes for SLB

Kes
fuoco and fire> A football players career doesnt last long so they go where they pay better. Its very rare to see a love for the shirt thing. These days thats just stupid.

Corlindel> Thanks. Congrats to you too.
Did you see the game messed they play well for a few minutes then suck, then well again then suck messed At least Nuno is back and he can do the Nr 10 spot.

G.P
messed But this is the spirit of football http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

(please stay on topic: I created a thread on that purpose (to avoid off-topic about football))

Corlindel
Figo always plays at his best, no mather if he receives a lot. He is a real professional in Real Madrid or portuguese selection. As he played in Sporting and Barcelona.

Corlindel

Corlindel
Did anyone read Zidane's interview about the next game of Champions League with Marseille?

He told that eh will not play so good as he can against his old team (???)

G.P
hum... Zidane never played for Marseille... It's the city where he's born... Anyway he can say that because he probably won't play this game (Real Madrid will be qualified for next round... So the "B team" will play... Real does that every year)

Could you please stop saying that...You're are so unbiased... (same thing for "Figo is the best player..."wink erm

Kes

Kes
Oh please these days theres no love for the shirt and thats they way it should be. Do your best on the team but a better offer comes up leave.

~fuoco~
i wudnt leave my team for money! it's not like he need anymore!!! he once said that he was truly pasionate about his team and wouldn't leave inter for anything, that he was proud to be in inter... OK , if he was truly pasionate and all that, then why did he leave?! i dunno, i dont like him anyways

Kes
Well players have a tendency to spend lots of money and they dont invest. Plus with all those injuries and stuff messed I've seen way to many players end up with nothing.

alic88
look ronaldo has come back in a very strong way. 30 goals in 1 season with so many other ' GOAL SCORING' people. he is a very good striker. hey what do u think of this new player christiano ronaldo, he is cool but hasnt done much for me. hez just o k.

p.s: if u play fifa2003, which team was he in so i can get him in man utd

Kes
He was in Sporting clube de portugal. A portuguese team (doh). He's ok...he's just a kid thou. 18, I think asking him to be nr 7 is a bit much for him.

Fire
hehe

alic88
i looked at sporting lisbon and he wasnt there, so either he is not in the game or he might b in n otha club

Kes
sporting lisbon? that doesnt exist. Sporting Clube de Portugal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.