Do You Think Now's My Chance?....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Well, I normally wouldn't ask strangerz opinionz on my life. But, the girl I love jus broke up her boyfriend. Do you thinks now my cue to swoop down and comfort her and all? Whattya think?

Korri
yeah but u should give her some time alone because she will need some space so dont come down on her too quickly

Neo_Version 7
Ok. That soundz reasonable.

Korri
just trying to help wink

The Force
girls need time to recooperate, just wait a bit, and kill anybody else that tries to ask her out

GambitEVOFan1
**Ehem**Since i am a girl and i know how a female mind works, the best thing u can do for now is give her comforte be the person that she knows she can confide in, tell her if she needs a sholder to cry on ur there. Alot of times girls pretend there fine with break ups and some girls are but alot of the time they just say that even tho there really hurtin inside and its nice to have some one that u can tell that to.

JediHDM
i agree, although i am a guy, you need to be the comforting shoulder...she'll remember you *wink wink*

Neo_Version 7
Very good insight...

carnage713
just get her wasted that'll work big grin

Tired Hiker
Yes, plant the seed. Let her know you are there for her as soon as possible. You will be the one, Neo, who she goes to. Then you will be makin sweet love in no time, kid. wink

carnage713
wow my solotion to everything refers to gettin wasted
o well get her wasted big grin

Neo_Version 7
As much as I want to make "sweet" love to her, she's only 14. Anyway, I don't wanna **** her, you know?! Thatz a little 2 soon.

carnage713
actually neo im in the same position i have a huge crush on this gurl but i dunno if she likes me. and im best friends w/ her twin brother. wait if there twins does this make me guy?

Neo_Version 7
Hmmmm.....

silver_tears
eek!

carnage713
oo i meant to say gay not guy. silly me. so does it??

Tired Hiker
Oooops. I apologize for the whole sweet love thing. My bad. Totally my bad. Carry on.

silver_tears
thanks for your permission TH wink

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud No girl boy twins are always ferternal which means there not identical to one another so u think shes hott not her brother laughing out loud confused thats alittle bit of a sticky situation, u dont wanna be hittin on ur best friends sis he wont appreciate it.

Fire
well neo just try the just friends approach

carnage713
well gambit i guess ur rite but he told me we wud b good together so he probly wudnt care. but it wud b wierd. plus shes wut i like to call a"hussie" shes been around the block a few times. o well shes hott

Fire
lol

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud yea alot of girls have "been around the block" a few times once they get into high school, not sayin i was one of those girls http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

carnage713
sure..... but i wish she hadnt its kinda unatractive

GambitEVOFan1
Yea ur better off not gettin involved with those girls, girls like that tend to cheat

carnage713
damn. that sux maybee a one nite stand. nooo but i really like her shes wicked kewl. im sure ill meat a nice one eventually

GambitEVOFan1
Well if u feel that strongly then give it ago its better to have tried than to wonder what would have happened ya kno

carnage713
well better hope i dont get rejected

GambitEVOFan1
Rejection is part of life,its good for ya u learn alot from it. And chances are that u wont get rejected if u ask right and if ur persistant

carnage713
ooo i c i gotta b slick and smooth im good at that

Fire
carnage you're gonna have the fact that she's a huzzie stop you from going after her?

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud most guys go after girls likes that

holy shit, i'm in like the EXACT same situation..twin bro/sis kinda thing, it's mad cool cause you can get the info you need from her brother, heh heh heh.

carnage713
ya i became best friends w/ her brother to kinda get to her. (kinda f***** up but he is like my best friend now) so it works out in my favor. but shes the most popular gurl in skool soooo i hope it works out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.