Girl, Interupted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
very interesting film...

ahaetrkarykl
i loved it. angelina jolie was phenominal. she really was lisa. winona rider was awesome too. it was a great movie with a cool story

Kes
I love this movie. Angie is ace!
True ahaetrkarykl, she really was Lisa.
She said in an interview that she only did Gone in 60 seconds cos she needed a light movie.She said she was a total psycho after that movie!
And apologised to all her friends.

"Daisy:You're just jealous, Lisa, that I got better, that I was released, that I have a chance at a life.
Lisa: They didn't release you 'cause you're better, Daisy, they just gave up. You call this a life? Taking Daddy's money, buying your dollies and knick-knacks. Eating his ****ing chicken, fattening up like a prize ****ing heifer. You changed the scenery, but not the ****ing situation. And the warden makes house calls. And everybody knows, everybody knows, that he ****s you. What they don't know is that you like it. Huh? You like it! "

tiffany's
This movie was good...you defintely had to be in a mood to watch it though, it was deep, but Jolie was awesome, but then all the movies I have seen her in are good.

ahaetrkarykl
ya this is my favorite jolie movie

Kes
Indeed rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.