anyone old eough to remember "don't be afraid of the dark" ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lex
this was a awsome made for t.v. movie from way back when in 1973,however, it is definitely worth checking out.

pablo007
I remember Are you Afraid of the Dark? Which was a show from Nickelodeon.

Neo_Version 7
That show was pretty cool. They gathered around the campfire and told lame-ass stories. But it stilled sorta scared the hell outta you.

wicker_man
I remember it and what i saw was pretty good but the terrestrial television company that had the rights to if kept messing its fans around by putting it on one week and taking it off the next. I always thought of the show as a darker version of Goosebumps.

xblanex
Oh shit wasnt it called the midnight society? I was thinking today for titles of my movie im writing, and I thought of the midnight society, now I read this post and realize thats where I got it from. Damn!

BidMyBlood2Run
Yes, the midnight society, and they always threw stuff on the fire when they say "The tale of the......"
I remember watching that when I was little. I loved it.

xblanex
Damn.. Scratch that title... gotta think of another now.

silver_tears
i loved that show big grin

Hegemon875
I remember that every time before starting a story they would throw some sand into the fire and these sparks would fly out and lead into the first scene.

SlipknoT
I loved that show when i was younger, ever since it and pete and pete went off nick sux

xblanex
Pete and pete was classic

Espantada20
I always liked the other show,Roundhouse.I had a crush on most of the male cast.Pete and Pete sucked.

xblanex
oh my god rounds house was great.. with that couch/chair thing?

Espantada20
I wanted to have sex with every male cast member of that show when I was old enough.Damn Nickelodeon.Why'd they kill my dream?JK Hee hee hee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.